Reviews for Coming Back
Jessa88 chapter 8 . 7/9/2020
i hope that you come back and finish this story
Milton chapter 8 . 7/8/2018
Please continue the story. It's great
Koruku chapter 1 . 1/13/2018
Will you be updating soon? Please update! I love this story ~
bernadetteburns chapter 8 . 11/18/2017
when are you updating this? i want to find out what happens next!
SineadThePotterhead666 chapter 8 . 4/13/2017
Wow this story is so good, I really hope it's not abandoned and that you continue it soon. While I'm obviously saddened by Felicity's past, I love that she has one that isn't just he father leaving and the whole Cooper thing. And even though I love Oliver, I love how you've portrayed him in this and Felicity's relationship with the rest of the team plus Thea and Lyla. Really really hope you come back to this fic.
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 4/7/2017
Damn shame this fic hasn't been updated in so long. I really hope one day your muse for this fic will come back to you. Great job!
Terressa Hicks chapter 8 . 2/17/2017
Please get back to the story as fast as you can. I am loving this story one of my favorites
ssue72 chapter 8 . 8/12/2016
hi loving the story when will you be updating?
charmedfreak3b chapter 8 . 1/30/2016
um okay this story is amazing and i would really really really really really love to know what happens next, i hope you havent abandoned it
tdgal15 chapter 8 . 1/20/2016
More, please. I am very vested now. lol
Anushka chapter 8 . 11/9/2015
Hi ,
I simply love your story and iv read it a hundred times over ... Pls continue and update it and give it a happy ending ... A really romantic ending ...
asasasssss chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
It is really good! Please update? xx
canadice chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
MY NEW OBSESSION! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I beg of you!
LadyBugQueen421 chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
Well I hope you update soon!
wazo29 chapter 8 . 6/9/2015
Amazing story! Have just devoured the whole thing in one sitting! Fantastic writing. Many thanks for sharing and working so hard on it. X