Reviews for Harry Potter and the Journey through Time
lunadream13 chapter 1 . 3/17
Really enjoyed it, thanks.
DiegoARL38 chapter 1 . 2/13
Little by little, I'm reading your stories. It has taken me a while, but I'm making progress. I kind of regret not coming to this one sooner, it was pretty interesting and cute. I love your portrayal of Ginny, it's one of my favourite things about your writing, as well as your ability to use words in such a manner that relaxes me and makes me want to continue reading, no matter how late it is over here. Keep up with the good work, you are an amazingly great writer.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Loved it!
9551832-Delete-account-please chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
That was great.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
Wonderful. Thank you for writing.
Jb chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Okay, I don't know how to convey my emotions and thoughts about this piece, but I'm sitting here in bed with my phone and waving it back and forth trying to figure out how. I really like the Harry & Ginny fluff. Always love me some good fluff. Sirius and Hedwig are alive, so SUPER big bonus, I believe I tried to not think about it when reading about it the first time by quickly moving on. I haven't noticed any inconsistencies with canon within your AU and that's really, really great. I must thank you for this amazing story, it's so well thought out that I feel the time and effort behind it. Even though it is rather short it fills out enough to not miss anything, but is short enough to stick by the point. And the last scene with the tattoo is so cute and feels so right. I think you have got a very good grasp of who the characters are and their dynamic. Again I thank you for an awesome story all for free
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
nice story i wish Rowling had thought this as epilogue or side story
hehe loved it
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
Great story! I loved the idea and so glad you took Ginny!
whitee5 chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
Loved this story. I think it's very typical of Harry to do it and then realize he's going to spend 2 years with nothing to do. I like that Harry and Ginny just live their lives together and don't worry too much about being in the past beyond what little they can do. Typically, I've read stories with going further back in time with Hermione who proceeds to freak out over the whole situation. I like Ginny's presence instead.
Dark Lord Potter Black chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Cool story
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
What a wonderful different ending to the HP story. I agree whole heartedly that Ginny was the perfect choice to take with him. How they did but didn't change the time-line, simply brilliant. Saving Sirius and Hedwig made such a huge difference in Harry's life.

I'm always looking for a way to include Gretna Green in my own stories. I'm glad to see you did.

Thanks again for sharing this wonderful story.
MissusMe chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
This story was amazing! I love your writing!
raven spotter chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
Excellent story
FirePhoenix86 chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Lovely story! I love a good time travel story!
artsliv chapter 1 . 1/22/2016