Reviews for The Truth That Lies Beneath
Zye14 chapter 1 . 1/11
SAY WHAT ? thats it? How? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Wow. Incredibly well done. Painful, though. Very painful.
PetitPentagram chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
That's really confusing, and angsty ! Really well written, and such an original story ! I loved it !
Erin chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
This my favourite kind of fanfiction. I love how it makes even the reader question what's real which really puts you in the perspective of Arthur. Thank you, loved reading your work!
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
This reminds me a lot of a TV show I watched a few years ago, forget what it was called . . . perhaps you patterned it after the show. It was a good one, I don't blame you. Thank you for your story :)
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Oh my goodness! That was absolutely heartbreaking!
Mischel chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Thanks for making me cry three times. First, when Merlin was dying, second when I was happy he wasn't really dead, and the last time was when I relized I had no idea which was just a dream and which was real and that he could really be dead. This was really well written and I enjoyed it (the better reality I mean, the rest I spent crying). Stay as magical as you are! :D
alyaJackson chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
i am fucking bawling my eyes out! omg! this is so fucking sad! icanteven! urghh damn you and your writings.. and please mind my language.. this story was just.. idk what to say.
mapplepie chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
This fic just breaks my heart.
Oh Arthur, poor Arthur, I have this horrible horrible feeling the reality without Merlin is real, and if that's true, then there's a chance the spell Merlin cast before he died was to create this second world for Arthur so he won't lose it from grief.
Oh my tears are flowing. Thank you for this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
oh that's horrifying, but a good story
Aquacoral14 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Very interesting! Merlin gets burned, then Arthur 'lives' in two alternate realities. Definitely entertaining and unique. I just have one question: did Merlin's spell make the dreams happen?
DalekQueen7 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
This is like a freaky Merlin-themed Twilight Zone episode. o.0 This will give me nightmares for a while...
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Heart. Broken. :'(
Britt30 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Dang. I don't even know what to say. Very well written and certainly heartwrenching and interesting; I can see how you had fun writing it.
Um... If you want to, you should check out my fic Alive Again.
So yeah. Good job.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Very nicely put together, for as Arthur could hardly tell what reality was, so the reader couldn't tell either. I have to wonder why Merlin chose to put that spell on Arthur and escaping into his dreams (or giving Arthur the gift of an AU where Merlin survived, or whatever else it could be) rather than outright escaping from the pyre in the first place. This is certainly the more original and interesting option though. Thank you for posting!