Reviews for Accidentally in Love (Or: Sherlock's Seven Steps Toward Sentiment)
stormtrooper1 chapter 1 . 4/7
Absolutely amazing! Lovely characterizations. Thanks for sharing!
mychakk chapter 1 . 3/1
Oh, I need to listen to that song now. Heck maybe I'll find it in myself to make a Sherlolly video to it... It's been years since I felt an urge to make a fanvid of any kind.

Story was beautiful - so going to check all your others.
selena guardi chapter 1 . 2/1
Omg this was soooooo beautiful. I love the song and good god how well it fitted the story. Thank you for writing this beautiful thing and from now on accidentally in love will always remind me of sherlolly. :-)
mslestat76 chapter 1 . 1/31
Reading this is like a having warm tea when it's raining outside. Calming and comforting:)
espee chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I just read an angsty fic and came to reading this by chance, you elevated my mood! This is so beautiful! My shipper heart is in joy .
Jed52 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
This is an absolutely beautiful story. You have covered every emotion with such detail and clarity. That bit where sherlock is staring at Molly and she realizes his feelings was a beautiful moment.
likingthistoomuch chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Take a bow...that was beyond good...wonderful.
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Sweet! Loved this story! Really well written!
Eienvine chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This is so absolutely marvelous (yes, I'm stalking you tonight, what of it); you've taken Sherlock through this entire emotional journey is such a few carefully chosen words, and it is simply marvelous.
Succi chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Ohhh it's so great you used that song! I love it: It's such a jump-around-in-my-flat-song!
I'd love to hear a children's song about Schrödinger's cat ;-)
Such a sweet story, well done!
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Oh. Wow.
ElenneM chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
(sigh) simply...beautiful... (sigh)
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Loved it!
OpalSkyLoveDivine chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
"...no one will ever be quite as good as Molly, and so no one else deserves her, either."
I don't know I just love this line! So well done! I also loved the ice cream scene. Something about the way you write Molly shows such sensitivity and strength. Although I must confess I was craving the "first kiss" experience; the whole vulnerability from Sherlocks POV would have been delicious.
I did listen to the song and yes, I wanted to dance about the room as well. ;)
Nice job!
geetha chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
that was beautiful.. no more words..