Reviews for A Heart Frozen In Stone
Hi! Wow phew, that is one of the awesome-ness FF I've ever read it's so different from other FF I have read so far so.. *thumbs up* please update more chapters,
it would be really great! :D

-Miiizukiii
( my acc-name on - not online yet so I need to
review offline)
Crazykrew616 chapter 8 . 9/28
Omg I love how as her heart warms, the curse lifts bit by bit... awesome...
DragonRaider1997 chapter 8 . 7/11
Ah, amazing chapter! I really hope you update soon, this story is just soooo awesome! It's like Night of the Museum but way awesomer! Anywho, great work
BigFan chapter 8 . 3/31
THIS IS AMAZING! I LOVE it. So freaking adorable omg.
oscura chapter 8 . 2/14
por favor seguilo es increible
NicPie chapter 8 . 2/3
Aw, rats... I'm all caught up and out of story to read. :/ I really hope you're still planning to continue this because it's such a fun idea and I'd love to see where it could go.

Two things about this chapter... First, Hans is a jerk. He'd better not hurt Elsa. And two, yay for chess! That was sweet of Anna to give Elsa a gift and then super cute that they got to play together. :)

Oh and Elsa got to see the sun! That's so cool. Maybe her time with Anna and their growing feelings for each other are slowly breaking the curse...? Not that Elsa ever had a cold heart, more like a broken heart... but at least going by the words of the curse and what it means, maybe love with thaw her 'frozen-because-of-the-curse' heart. ;)
NicPie chapter 7 . 2/3
Awwww. :) That was a sweet way to end this one. Elsa needs to see that she's not as horrible as she thinks she is. What is horrible is that her father talked about her mother that way to her and made her afraid of her... That's awful. Not to mention, you know... the whole killing her part. :( And then to say what he did and Elsa hearing that and knowing that he could think the same thing about her... Ugh, that poor girl.
NicPie chapter 6 . 2/3
I'm glad you answered the 'what happens when she turns' question... Still, how sad. :( At least it happens quick? Doesn't seem like she's aware of anything once she is back to marble, though, so I guess that's good. She's not suffering all day.

I'm curious now what Elsa knows/thinks about her mother's death. What could have happened for her to think that it was the right thing to do? :(
NicPie chapter 5 . 2/2
Poor Elsa. :( What a way to wake up. (Her 'you wouldn't want to know' comment about that whole situation has me really curious, btw.) I'm really happy that she wasn't more seriously hurt. Or worse. Can't say I didn't see it coming, though. :/ Now we just have to worry about them coming back again.
NicPie chapter 4 . 2/2
Sooo... What if the gang decided to break in on a Sunday...? :/

Yay for chocolate! :D I'm glad that Elsa got to have something that she loves and hasn't had in a very long time. She deserves some happiness. - Maybe Anna could ask Kai for the key to the castle artifacts so Elsa can actually touch her things again.
NicPie chapter 3 . 2/2
CUTE! We need a ton more of Elsa just trying new things. Hehe

And yay for the night shift! Though I don't know how much Anna could do in the case that the gang broke in. At least she'd have Elsa awake and could take her somewhere to hide, I guess.
NicPie chapter 2 . 2/2
That was a really quick 12 hours of sundown. ;) They didn't get too much accomplished for having spent the entire night tougher.

Anyway...

What a sad chapter! :(

Ugh, the thought of someone smashing her is just awful. I've thought about it, but it's even worse that Elsa's thought about it, too. And then Anna's thought about Elsa being 'alive' this long but never really ever living... That's so, so sad because she's not wrong. :(

Then relating all of this to Elsa's isolation and knowing what we know now of her up on the mountain. And that she actually would let herself turn back after just a short time looking at Arendelle, just so she didn't have to suffer by being alone... :( My heart is breaking for her. Poor, sweet girl.

Crossing my fingers (knowing this is a romance story) that Anna's love will break the curse.
NicPie chapter 1 . 2/2
I love this idea! It's kind of like a Night at the Museum crossover... But not. ;P

I feel so bad for Elsa... Knowing she was just locked away in storage somewhere, all dirty and then sold like a thing. Not that anyone knew that she's real, but still. It's sad. And then I thought about the orb and scepter and crown and how Kai said how people were interested in them because of the gold and then I had this awful thought that "What if someone had tried to cut them away from 'the statue'?" :( - I'm glad she's somewhere safe now, though. It's just too bad she's stuck like that... Hopefully Anna will be find some way to remove the curse.

And too funny that Kai knows about her and kept it a secret, even though he knew Anna would find out anyway. It's nice that Elsa's had a friend, though. Makes me wonder who the last closer was and why they left, or if it's been Kai all along. Though that's probably not right if Kristoff said the last guy told him about the goodnight thing, he'd probably have mentioned it if it was Kai. Hmm...
FacadeSmiles chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
I immediately knew it was from RWBY, a lovely song. This is a nice plot for an elsanna fic, with it being all Night at the Smithsonian and Anna being modern, quite good.
xo-j-e-i-j-a-h-xo chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
Every updates take a while but it always is worth the wait