Reviews for A Heart Frozen In Stone
Anjana01 chapter 1 . 6/1
Please update soon , I love this story and this cliffhanger has been on my head since 3 weeks from now
barbara princess of delphi chapter 8 . 5/14
Thanks for that clarification! It wasn't clear that Elsa had actually stayed with the trolls until they went extinct, which I would hope is the case.

How did they go extinct, anyway? Trolls are stone, one would think they should be pretty slow-growing, long-lived creatures (case in point: Elsa doesn't age after becoming a stone creature).

(I was anonymous long ago… but finally got an account in order to post some stuff)
SaintMichael95 chapter 8 . 5/8
Love the story and all but I hate it when frozen stories have Anna falling for Hans. It just makes me want to bash my head in with a brick...
I am SO in love with this story and I can only pray you will continue it and finish it sometime in the near future. Thank you for this wonderful gift to the elsanna community
Anjana01 chapter 8 . 5/6
Thank you so much for reviewing again! I am internally cheering inside
minerbuilder12 chapter 1 . 5/6
This is AWESOME!
By he way,are you still going to write "A Frozen blight"?
Cause it is a cross over of my favourite game and film and it is AMAZING!
SnowAndFlakes chapter 8 . 5/5
I love you and this story and I'm very glad I found it! Thank you! I know life is pretty busy but...update soon :D keep it up. I love the ending and it was obvious Anna was the one who would help Elsa with her curse. But Hans appeared...damn.
AnacToria Sky chapter 8 . 5/5
thank God u're still alive.. I'm soo in love with this story :D
yessh, it seems the curse will broke bit by bit
RainbowMaster01 chapter 1 . 5/4
That ending though! I just- I can't- It's just too awesome! Them feels were strong in this one! (Sorry, I had to say that, it's Star Wars day after all!) May the 4th be with you! (I've been waiting for months to say that.) Anyway, I'm glad you updated! I really loved this chapter and will be happily waiting for the next one!

-Rainbow and Bob-
Tania Hylian chapter 8 . 5/4
I'm glad you updated, it was such a good chapter :)
gaguilar001 chapter 8 . 5/4
So happy It's back :D!

I'm waiting for the moment Elsa curse can be broken (:
carebear0621 chapter 8 . 5/4
I really do like this story. Tbh though i really like the concept behind this story! but yeah good job~
Anjana01 chapter 7 . 4/22
So when are you going to update it again cause it has been a while and I really loved this story so much and I would even spend late nights reading this story and by the way this story reminds me so much about the other movie ... Night at the Museum and I really loved that movie and knowing you are doing an elsanna version is a very creative idea so I gotta give credit and I am really devoted to this story since like... Forever and I am really looking forward to your next update . thank you
xo-j-e-i-j-a-h-xo chapter 7 . 4/19
I love how the author ended this chapter. When Elsa was looking outside through the glass door, kinda wondered if there will come a chance that Anna will sneak Elsa out to take a stroll. I think that will be amazing. :)