Reviews for A Night With Two Captains
autumn.1jordan chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
I loved it!
Killian's Patronus chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Wow, that was really hot! Perhaps the hottest thing I've ever read. I honestly think you're the best at writing smut :p I was almost disappointed when we finally discover it was only a fantasy!
FreyReh chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
i love this so damn much... past!hook FTW!
Killjoy4322 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
DAMN...
TashaRose chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Oh how naughty. That was wonderful. I love how you ended it to ... in a way to keep it still canon. Heck I wouldn't have minded if it wasn't canon. There could never be too many Hook/Emma/Killian stories. I wish there were more. I'd be happy to hear of any that you know of so I can read them too.
PirateHookedXoXo chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Holy hell that was hot! Who wouldn't want that fantasy! You write the CS smut the best!

Keep up the good work, I'm definitely a fan :)
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Hotttt! Loved it! You're right, there definitely needs to be more threesome action. The ingredients were laid out for the taking and damn did you take them! Hehe.

Amazing job!
Zerousy chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I totally read the oneshot first but hey, this was just mind-blowingly awesome XD
guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
SO DAMN HOT! thank you for fulfilling our fantasies :)
Anna chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I knew it. The threesome was inevitable ! That scene was so hot in the finale that it was impossible not to write smut about it ! Unfortunately, I don't have enough skill to write smut. Glad you did ! Thank you !
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Very Naughty I Liked It.
PearlDahlia chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
UGH YESSSSS They so set the fandom up for a threesome fic fest haha the bad boy and the lover 3 loved it
charmiaj chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Hahaha. It was just a dream. But one hot erotic dream. Maybe you could follow it up with her and Killian only.
Darkly Dreaming chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I will be thinking about this for DAYS.
Angelfan984 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014