Reviews for Earache
Aylatha chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
Kratos' voice is indeed awesome.

I loved this little ficlet - I think we need a lot more Lloyd/Kratos-fluff. Kratos is my favourite character in the game (not just because of his voice ) and I really hated the ending he got in the game. Seriously, they should have sent Yuan to Derris-Kharlan instead. Kratos deserves some happiness...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Cute father son moment
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
This is adorable and...father-son fluff. So much fluff! The cute is so strong with this fic.

And Raine at the end was a super nice touch (what with her considering it looks like a father looking after his sick son squee!) as much as the interactions between Genis and Colette. And of course Lloyd would refuse to admit he's sick.

-hands over platter- Magic tarts for you!
Bard Linn chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
As someone who had many ear ache as a child, I couldn't help but chuckle a little at this. Adorable and very in character for both of them!
Fehize chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Awww! I love Daddy Kratos.
TempestJewel chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
this was wonderful I loved it thank you for writing it.
Vyrian D chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
My gawd...so cute XD

I was already planning a plot with Lloyd getting sick and Kratos had to take care of him. Not as cute as this one, obviously (since I can't write anything cute...just angst). But I guess I'd better manipulate my story a little bit or I may look like plagiarize the idea of your awesome story LOL.

Love it btw!
Keko-the-Hybrid chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Awesome work. Cant get enough of the fluff!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Aww, I really liked this! You do a good job of keeping everyone in character!
Oro Rosa chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Very nice. I can't tell you if it was true to cannon, as I have never encountered this saga, but I liked the ideas. I will probably use that trick next time I get an ear ache.
Oro Rosa
jayfeather63 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Aw the fluff lol. I was watching the anime and I came to the scene where kratos patted Lloyd's head and he kinda froze like it was familiar this fic reminded me of that in a less obvious way. Anyway I enjoyed this and though it was adorable. Like always ,can't wait for more!