Reviews for After the Conflict
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2020
I like it and want more chapters.
Kelvin Wong Jun Sheng chapter 1 . 10/8/2020
It's really a good story, please continue to update the progress. I really want to see the interactions between our misfortunate kamijou-san and the two level-5s.
sophieyu03 chapter 1 . 3/7/2020
This is a really good story! I really hope to see what happen afterwards, please update the story if you can!
Sergio644 chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Really come on I just found this fanfic and it's awesome please continue this story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Write more "After the Conflict" plz
Yakutsu Zaishiro chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS FIC! ASAP!
brasheril-holmestalentsmaster chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Continue this please!
Also on a side note, when you change points of view or the focus character of story (for example you are narrating Touma and then switch to Mikoto, or another person) you should use line breaks or something else to indicate it, same when you're changing from a scene to another. It makes the story easier to read.
Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm only trying to do constructive criticism here so you can imrpove your already pretty good writing skills. I hope I not offended, if I did then sorry, it was not my intention.
Hope to read more soon
Over and out
See ya
ryuhayabusa298 chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
hello great story please continue with it I would love to read more of it
Dragonrails chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
so far i have to say that this has alot of potental i'm wondering what caused the Coma tho imagion Breaker? a magican's or espers power? it's got me wondering hoping to see another chapter
toaruser chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
very good story would to read more of it hope you update soon
ANONYMOUS chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
CONTINUE NOW IM TIRED OF AMAZING STORYS BEING DIS-CONTINUED DONT KEEP US WAITING WITH MONTHS WITHOUT AN UPDATE NOT EVEN ONE UPDATE CHAPTER REGARDING HOW YOU ARE GOING TO CONTINUE THIS OR THAT YOU QUIT THIS STORY SO THAT WE CAN IMAGINE WHAT HAPPENED WELL WE CAN'T WE ARE THE READERS AND YOU ARE THE WRITER WE READ WHAT YOU WRITE WE LIKE YOU WRITING SKILLS SO WE HUNGER FOR MORE. AGAIN JUST UPDATED CHAPTER REGARDING THAT IF YOU ARE CONTINUING THIS STORY.
love this story chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Please update! You ended on such a huge cliff hanger and I'm dying to know what happens next. It's a really interesting turn of events and has on the edge of my seat.
Aurelius - Rivensbane chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
I think this need a second chapter. *wink, wink*
Ivan Onchengco chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Great job! The story is unique and coherent. Word choice s both broad and non-redundant.

I wrote this review on April 18. 2015. When will Chapter 1 be posted?
Mr. Self-Deprecation chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Will you be making a chapter 2?