Reviews for Sparkling Fire and Smokey Sighs
Sensei Jaq chapter 14 . 11/20/2021
A good fic overall. It will not be added to my favorites, but I did enjoy it. Yes, it was a litt chaotic at times, but you should give yourself more credit, this was well written
Sensei Jaq chapter 13 . 11/20/2021
They FINALLY jumped in! And I love that they were both virgins!
Sensei Jaq chapter 11 . 11/20/2021
Kimberly is quite evil actually. I kinda figured it was just a ploy, but I appear to be mistaken
Sensei Jaq chapter 5 . 11/20/2021
Hmm, I would’ve assumed that Ron would’ve been 100% against Kim. Glad I was wrong! And I have a sneaking suspicions that the leaders of the UN are actually lowardians in disguise. Like how nick fury and Marie hill are actually Skrulls in Spider-Man far from home.
Sensei Jaq chapter 1 . 11/20/2021
I’m really loooking forward to this! Kim rescuing shego from being executed, and being labels as a traitor herself. A new direct fir the KiGo franchise!
Rune Tobor chapter 14 . 11/14/2021
Slow burn?

Almost no burn...

But better than the instant love you find elsewhere.
Rune Tobor chapter 9 . 11/14/2021
The gendering in french is a pain.
English has lots of faults as well.

Born in usa, I almost failed "english", there are way too many exceptions to way too many rules.

I like math, it is simple, no fuzzy rules.
Rune Tobor chapter 4 . 11/14/2021
Actually my gripe is Ron is Not awesome.
He is comic relief, stupid luck, and a case of tearing down males to make females look good.
Ron is possibly better than the bimbos in need of rescuing found in earlier literature.
Maybe...
Perhaps not...

The molerat often seems smarter then the man.
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 11/14/2021
Oh!

Has anyone done a Kim Possible/Cthulhu xover?

She would want Shego as a teammate, the nameless horrors H. P. Lovecraft wrote about are not pushovers.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/24/2020
This story started off so strong and then just becomes an incoherent mess. It's a shame really.
Waffles chapter 14 . 8/13/2020
Gah! I absolutely loved this! Great story and great writing. I love how you didn’t force Shego and Kim’s characters together and let their trust and care for one another build organically.
Person of no interest chapter 1 . 4/7/2019
I've just finished chapter one and I love it! The disappearance of the other villains is very intriguing.
I think its a government cover up. If the other villains dont turn up later in the story then it seems like the government used the pardon as an excuse to be like " hey come on over for a bit" and then secretly execute them. Shego didnt really seem to know quite what was going on.
Anyways ive got more chapters to read to find out the haps!
Sebine chapter 14 . 12/14/2018
Ye gods it ended with the lewdest possible thing: handholding
Sebine chapter 9 . 12/14/2018
Kim likes booty
Sebine chapter 8 . 12/14/2018
Look here fuckboi, I wanna see gratuitous lesbianing and lots of lewd handholding.