Reviews for Knights, Thieves, Magicians and Princesses
Mousettezz chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
AMAZING FIC! Its funny, well written and cute!I REALLY dont have anything to say, except that PLEASE UPDATE! I mean, its been almost 10 years since this was posted, youve got a great idea and I hope that you go onwith it! Its not to lateto update it! and if you do... count on me reviewing and reading it!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
This is an awesome fic and I hope you continue it soon. Jeri and Takato's meeting was so cute. Jenrya and Rika too, but it was more funny then cute. All the Job clases so far seem accurate.
darkruki008 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
me wants more!
BornfromDarkness chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
So nice ! i love the story especially when Lee shocked Takuya ! _ and Jenruki rules ! please update soon ! i'm dying to find out what's gonna happen next !
deep sea dragoon chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Wow! This is really good! This must be my lucky morning as I am reading lots of good Jenkis today!

This is great, cont.
Red Shadow chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
This is Henrika again. You have this grouped under Yu-gi-oh. Just thought I'd tell ya!
Henrika chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Interesting. Jenruki all the way! You could put Yamaki, Riley, and Tally in as digimon hunters, kinda like dragon hunters. Keep writing and update soon!
Dee Jay chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Why didn't you put this in the Digimon section?
DrAgOuS chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
this is great and all, but how is this yugioh. update soon though in the digimon section!