Reviews for Meta Fiction Rewrite
This looks perfect ! Please update soon :)
Alatar Maia chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
aw yes this is everything that is perfect. Love Azrael, even with the brief glimpse. PLease update soon!
deanstheman chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
So does this mean Zachariah, Raphael and Uriel are alive again too? Uh-oh, that could be bad! I loved Gabe's reaction to Dean taking the mark. And how the tables have turned 180 degrees... Sam now has to save Dean or face maybe having to kill him.
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Yeah, that Mark is not doing Dean any favors. Dean thought Sam was bad when he was amped up on demon blood? He's way worse than Sam ever was! O.o There's no reasoning with Dean now. I really hope they can find a way to help Dean, a way to get rid of the Mark. I'm so happy Balthazar is back! He was always one of my favorite angels too.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Awesome chapter. Don't worry I like dark fics. :D
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Great first chapter so far.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Oh boy! I didn't like Gabriel just being a part of Metatron's writing ploy either. I really wanted Gabriel to be back! If God brought Castiel back for helping the Winchesters, then why wouldn't He bring Gabriel back for the same thing? O.o Gabriel could have been 'hiding out' again, and just decided now was the time to come forward again. I always felt he had a soft spot for Sam after what he put him through. Can't wait to see what you do with this. :)
deanstheman chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Yay you're back on Supernatural! Yeah, it was sad to have Gabriel given back to us then yanked away but at least we got to see him, right? I didn't hate the ep but I am excited about what you have planned for him here... you always did Gabriel so well :) Can't wait for more!