Reviews for Rules of Acquisition
MargueriteHOL chapter 13 . 5/16/2016
I think this story is quite cute. I really hope you write the rest some day, it's really quite good.
riceflower3 chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
D': So tragic. I know this will be pretty futile,but... UPDATE!
riceflower3 chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
Ooh, drama!
riceflower3 chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
O.o ... Oh my.
riceflower3 chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Ooooohh...
riceflower3 chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
I agree. They really are clueless.
HB chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Torenza,

I love you.

Personally, I never liked Shakespeare’s “Romeo and Juliet” because I could not (and will not) fathom how two children (yes, thats what they were basically)—whom basically just met—, could fall so madly in love with one another within such a short period of time as such to want to lose their lives (*cough-Juliet-cough*) for each other. So yes, I was hesitant to read this story given that the premise would be along the line of “Romeo and Juliet circumstances”. Then I realized, I read too many of your stories and know you would not allow for such travesty.

I am glad I was correct as this is a very cute story. I do see the similarities to Romeo and Juliet (love at first sight, tragic family feud, taboo love ...etc), but there are enough differences (spies?!) and humour to make this story interesting and addictive. I hope you continue this story and stay on the same route as you are going at the moment (so...less lol Shakespeare if that makes sense).

Thanks,
HB
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
COME BACK TO THISSSSSSSSSSSS
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 13 . 6/13/2012
So is over yet? It better not be!
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
So if the arashi's don't have it, and the neither do the higurashi's, then who does?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Nice story and all but "jacken" is Spelt Jaken no c
tear chapter 13 . 3/1/2011
oh shit... I hate you.
IsleofSolitude chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
I remember when you used to be rosefire. (or rozefire?). I love your stories.

I'm about to go through rereading all of them here in the next couple of days.

Did you ever watch Roswell? Because the last couple of paragraphs remind me almost word for word of Roswell's episode "Independence", where Michael comes to Maria's window.

Love watching that scene, and you totally upped the ante with how you wrote yours. Truly amazing. I hope you update sometime soon.
elf mermaid chapter 13 . 12/4/2010
Eeep! I absolutely ADORE this story! I love your sense of humor, which brightens every chapter and never fails to make me laugh, or at the very least grin. Thank you so much for writing this, and please update soon! :)
LadyClauditoria chapter 13 . 4/3/2010
I hate you. I really do. No wait, I don't. I worship the ground you walk on! Please update soon!