Reviews for Rules of Acquisition
HB chapter 1 . 3/17
Torenza,

I love you.

Personally, I never liked Shakespeare’s “Romeo and Juliet” because I could not (and will not) fathom how two children (yes, thats what they were basically)—whom basically just met—, could fall so madly in love with one another within such a short period of time as such to want to lose their lives (*cough-Juliet-cough*) for each other. So yes, I was hesitant to read this story given that the premise would be along the line of “Romeo and Juliet circumstances”. Then I realized, I read too many of your stories and know you would not allow for such travesty.

I am glad I was correct as this is a very cute story. I do see the similarities to Romeo and Juliet (love at first sight, tragic family feud, taboo love ...etc), but there are enough differences (spies?!) and humour to make this story interesting and addictive. I hope you continue this story and stay on the same route as you are going at the moment (so...less lol Shakespeare if that makes sense).

Thanks,
HB
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
COME BACK TO THISSSSSSSSSSSS
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 13 . 6/13/2012
So is over yet? It better not be!
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
So if the arashi's don't have it, and the neither do the higurashi's, then who does?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Nice story and all but "jacken" is Spelt Jaken no c
tear chapter 13 . 3/1/2011
oh shit... I hate you.
IsleofSolitude chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
I remember when you used to be rosefire. (or rozefire?). I love your stories.

I'm about to go through rereading all of them here in the next couple of days.

Did you ever watch Roswell? Because the last couple of paragraphs remind me almost word for word of Roswell's episode "Independence", where Michael comes to Maria's window.

Love watching that scene, and you totally upped the ante with how you wrote yours. Truly amazing. I hope you update sometime soon.
elf mermaid chapter 13 . 12/4/2010
Eeep! I absolutely ADORE this story! I love your sense of humor, which brightens every chapter and never fails to make me laugh, or at the very least grin. Thank you so much for writing this, and please update soon! :)
LadyClauditoria chapter 13 . 4/3/2010
I hate you. I really do. No wait, I don't. I worship the ground you walk on! Please update soon!
Black And White Kirara chapter 13 . 10/11/2009
I feel about 99.8% or so certain that you don't plan on continuing this story anytime soon, given your last update was way back in 03, but that's okay, that last chapter could sort of pass as an ending - we never get to know the consequences of their -and dare I say it- star-crossed romance, only they're not planning on giving one another up, and that's definitely enough for me! Wouldn't mind seeing it finished, don't get me wrong, but it's still enough! XD

I really enjoyed reading this fic, words cannot describe it. It's so well written and clever, everything flows together prefectly. I'm not sure what it is, maybe the way the characters are so clueless about one another in the beginning, or how riskque Inu&Kag's love for one another has become for them and their families. Whatever it is, it's had me hooked from the first page onwards, so well done to you for writing such a fabulous fanfiction! And I can say the same for pretty much all of your other stories too, I'm just liking this one the most so far. :)
Trisana Tenebrae chapter 13 . 9/16/2009
I love this story! You have to write more! I want to know what happens! Please!
playgirlbel chapter 13 . 8/25/2009
I must say that this story is in for the big haul. You really must think about picking up where you left off. It truly is an inspiring story that demands an ending. Please do pick up where you left off the plot line is an extremely complex one to think about but please continue.

Playgirlbel
Twilight Black Shadow chapter 13 . 6/25/2009
Argh! I can't believe you stopped right there! You should continue it. I love it! It's one of my favorite of yours so far. Why did you stop updating? It says you updated your profile in '08 but there's nothing there. Why'd the updates stop?
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 13 . 6/18/2009
I'm guessing this story will no longer be updated, since its been six years since the last update... but i can always dream right? I just wanted to leave a message saying that I'm really enjoying the story, and I do hope you update sometime!
Loser Got Lucky chapter 13 . 6/2/2009
Hello Rozefire,

I hope you read this review (even though you don't write on here anymore), since I really wanted a chance to tell you what an amazing author you are. Funny to think that I was only in junior school when you wrote this. But that doesn't tell you how great you are lol. Sorry if I go off-topic a lot.

I've read all your stories (and loved every single one, even though I didn't reveiw, but I'll get to that), and I have to tell you that this one is probably one of my favourites. I think that its unfinished, but it could be a ending as it stands, though a very bittersweet one. But maybe that's what I like about it lol. You have such a unique way of writing, and if you ever did persue a career in writing, then I'm certain that you're publishing books now, or you're goddamn close.

As to why I've not reviewed your stories before; since you haven't written anything in around a year (and I'm not trying to guilt-trip you when i say that), I thought it would be better to let the sleeping dog lie, as it were (lol, InuYasha pun). But after reading this through for the second time, as well as being moved to tears (cuz I'm a sap for InuYasha and Kagome), I felt I just had to say something. So here I am, leaving you a very rambley review that you'll probably never read lol.

So, here's my review/letter... Thing. I'll more than likely review some of your other Fics, so keep your eye out for me! Just so you know, the whole point of this reveiw isn't to try and make you start writing again; if you do, then that's awesome and I look forward to seeing something new from you. If not, then it's cool. You've got a busy life away from the Internet, and writing should be something that you do for fun, not because angry strangers tell you to, right?

Oops, rambling again. Anyways, Rozefire, I very much love your work, and I'll continue to read and re-read it for a long while yet!

BlacAngel.