Reviews for A mother's touch
KAMI-SAMA chapter 19 . 4/1/2015
•-• doesn't know if launch's father is grumpy, and launch's mother is nice after retiring, or if father is nice and mother is grumpy

david.teague.3950 chapter 20 . 3/31/2015
When do you plan to return to this awesome story, and when do you plan for Gine to tell Goku about his Heritage? I mean frankly I'd rather my mom tell me than find out from my older brother who supposed to be dead. Wouldn't you?
david.teague.3950 chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
The fifth Miscellaneous thing about goku was marked as his sixth however I can provide that for you. He hates the idea of killing people, though he thought he killed Mercenary Tao.
david.teague.3950 chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
When you said Mai do you mean Emporor Pilafs assassin chick Mai? Also why not supply some extra Saiyans to the pairings I mean with the Series only having two saiyans having children in canon that's rather pathetic really. So let's go with some more OC Saiyans have happen to give birth to females and males.
QWERTYblues chapter 20 . 3/30/2015
Hello Guys,
This is QWERTYblues, the UNofficial beta of our Chi-Chi's FAN Lol.
2 months flew by and I just keep seeing this Fanfic's reviews increase...
Well seeing as there are lots of people keeping an eye out for a release of the next chapter, I decided to speak up.

Chi-Chi's FAN HAS NOT told me that this fanfic is on Hiatus or something. I am still waiting just like you guys! So let's just relax and wait patiently XD

I suggest you guys read the prequel of this, Questionable Past, to satisfy your cravings for the time being lol.

Anyway, That's it! I repeat this fic is still ongoing! Let's pray it gets updated soon!
Archangel507 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
When is Update!?
david.teague.3950 chapter 9 . 3/30/2015
I hope you'll be able to get back to your story soon it is rather amusing and if you haven't got an idea for where Bardock will return yet I got an idea. He has Amnesia and is with Guru. That or he's got amnesia and thinks his name is Turles.
david.teague.3950 chapter 7 . 3/30/2015
I got to comment about your numbers how can Goku's Kamehameha have such numbers when he him-self has a power level of less than half that? Anyways I still say that if Gine wants they can use the Hyperbolic Time Chamber I mean the whole 1 day 1 year thing heck both Fasha and Chi-Chi can use that too. They train for 2 days one year, and 2 days another year hopefully by the end of the 2nd actual year Gine and Goku will have full control of their Ape Forms and Kami will have no problem restoring the moon.
david.teague.3950 chapter 6 . 3/30/2015
Couple questions question one, does Gine know how to make an Energy ball? The one that allows a Saiyan to transform into their Great Ape form? If she doesn't she might be able to learn it from Fasha and then she and Goku can use it while at Kami's Lookout. See there's two possibilities first you stick to canon and Goku gets rid of his tail or two Gin takes the chance and uses the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for both her and Goku to learn how to control their ape forms. My second question is, with Chi-Chi being part Saiyan do you plan to make her anything like she was in canon or will she continue to train? I mean I'm going to be straight with you. If both Chi-Chi and Goku have a high power level when they have Gohan wont that be a better sign of Gohan being born stronger than in canon?
david.teague.3950 chapter 4 . 3/30/2015
I don't really have a favorite character but even if I did it wouldn't be Chi-Chi, she's to overbearing and a bit of a witch with a capital B. I mean seriously she hadn't seen neither Gohan nor Goku for a year(one died the other was abducted) and she fusses over her son wth is with her? Not like Bulma's any better though I mean she is bloody conceited and she's selfish it's always me me me with her. I really can't figure out how Vegeta can put up with her. You know I kinda wonder how DBZ universe would have been if Goku didn't lose all of his Saiyan Mentality just enough to forget his mission.
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I never knew the name of Bardocks mate, so I made up a name for her, Andromeda. If Gine(presumably pronounced Jheen) was her name then giving my OC the name Andromeda rather than her human name of Sakura would be better. Though I don't know any actual names for a saiyan other than Kakarot, Bardock, Brolly, Nappa, Vegeta, Raditz and Turles(that last I'd assume he's Bardocks brother with how much alike they look), and Fasha as well as Tora one was mentioned in DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3, the other(Fasha) became an unlockable Character along with Bardock. Anyways I've been playing around with some names today and wanted a third partys advice. The names are Marek(the name is actually used from an old pirate themed movie called Cast Away if I recall) the other name I came up with is Durock.
Trak The Cat chapter 20 . 3/24/2015
If you somehow work in the abridged Mr. Popo You will become my most favorite author on this site.
Stephen chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
AMAZING!
Worthy of Toriyama
Guest chapter 20 . 3/22/2015
I'am disappointed Fasha is not training. It seem unrealistic if she is not going to interfere or help.

Remember King piccolo wanted to take out any marital fighters.

But the Ox King or Fasha or Kami or Po po would Wreck would wreck king piccolo.

Popo wrecked goku. Despite goku defeating king piccolo.

Popo stated kami is stronger. However i beilive Kami is weaker than popo but kami immensely increase his power level in short bursts. Which makes Kami is overall stronger. Kami is Old afterall.

The Orginal Nameless Super Namkian before the Fission: 150,000,000