Reviews for A mother's touch
guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
If Goku's mother escaped with him to Earth there's no way it would have a happy ending. Remember that Gine was at one point a member of Bardock's team, she wasn't THAT nice, she just wasn't very good at being a warrior. She had no problem with her husband being a killer or her oldest son Raditz becoming one too.

And her power level wouldn't be THAT low if she used to be in Bardock's team. She was probably at about the same level as Goku and Piccolo in the beginning of DBZ, i.e. 300 to 400.

Is she escaped with Goku to Earth, Goku as we know him wouldn't exist. He would never get amnesia and become a good kid. Even if Gine didn't encourage him to attack humans or cause mayhem she probably wouldn't try to stop him either. He would at best become like Vegeta or Bardock, at worst like his big brother Raditz.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Vegeta: Let the Earthling in charge of rewriting the story take their sweet time. It won't matter, because once
I set foot on that rock, they're all as good as dead.

Goku: We'll see about that, Vegeta.

Vegeta: You should prepare yourself, Kakarot, because I'll be coming for you and your pathetic excuse for a
mother.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Nappa: Aw, come on! You know you love how much I enjoy the screams of terror I cause. It's Saiyan nature
to be sadistic like me. And besides, I can't really see myself acting even the slightest bit goofy. That's more of
a defective Saiyan if you ask me.

Prince Vegeta: They're right though, you imbecile. You've been known to get carried away with your work.
RoninS636 chapter 20 . 1/9/2015
Please update already!
RoninS636 chapter 16 . 1/7/2015
Very well done. Keep updating I'm getting more intrigued by the chapter. Also, idk I you know but I've forgotten: what happened to Android 8? It's been forever since Ive read the original series and I forgot what happens to him. Also just a suggestion, have Gine and Bardock as kids meet kid Vegeta and Nappa. Actually when you see Vegeta as a kid Nappa is an adult. So yeah kinda weird. Also this asking for a bit much but could you make Nappa OCC(sorry if I got that wrong)? I rewatched DBZ Abridged from beginning to present and I'm sorry but I can not take Nappa seriously. Make him a little goofy. Not abridged goofy, but just slightly less sadistic. I'm just Saiyan. Also I know the poll is closed but could you add Battle of the Gods and the upcoming Return of Frieza movie? Battle is awesome but Frieza returning is insane. Isn't it?! I mean(aside from Vegta and Nappa) this was the biggest of the bad that the Z warriors had to fight...until the androids, Cell, Broly, Bojack, Buu and everyone after the Namek saga came and made him look like a pushover. Even his brother. Also I'm aware that there's a scene in GT where Vegeta kills Nappa(again) with one shot. Keep that unchanged. It basically states(speaks in TFS Vegeta voice): "Yeah, I'm the prince of the Saiyans bitch. Your bald ass couldn't even dream of beating me in a million years. Back then you were worth 5 Raditz now your worth 1 Raditz. Maybe even on par with that god awful Kinect game that made a mockery of us all." (Couldn't resist. Check out Angry Joe's DBZ Kinect review, you'll laugh your ass off)

Anyway, that's all I gotta say. Also would you be intrested in doing a DBZ collab story with me? Starts from the orignal and GT at the moment is looking shady. Also I too plan on bringing Bardaock to the future and Gine alive. But that'd be thanks to my character whos a human/timelord hybrid who's lived hundreds of years learning how to fight, defend and even at times kill. May it be doctor who villains creatures. Or even other things from other universes. Oh he also multiverse jumps using the tardis. Forgot to mention that. That and he has an ultramatrix that grants him abilites of enemies or friends he's encountered. For example iNFAMOUS or Prototype abilites or even Jedi/Sith. Take it under consideration and message me back when you can.

TTFN, ta-ta for now! ;)
VegitotheChosen chapter 19 . 1/3/2015
Nice chapter
VegitotheChosen chapter 18 . 1/3/2015
This was an enjoyable chapter
VegitotheChosen chapter 17 . 1/3/2015
This was one crazy chapter
VegitotheChosen chapter 16 . 1/3/2015
This was a wonderful chapter; I'd always wondered what a fight would be like between Goku and his mom would be like; thanks for this, I am truly grateful
VegitotheChosen chapter 15 . 1/3/2015
This was a hilarious and exciting chapter
VegitotheChosen chapter 14 . 1/3/2015
These were excellent fights
VegitotheChosen chapter 13 . 1/3/2015
I enjoyed this chapter a lot!
VegitotheChosen chapter 12 . 1/3/2015
Great choices
VegitotheChosen chapter 11 . 1/3/2015
You are doing a great job of portraying the characters and the fight scenes are excellent.
VegitotheChosen chapter 10 . 1/3/2015
I cannot wait to see how these guys have improved!
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »