Reviews for A mother's touch
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2019
I strongly recommend, please do not add this beautiful story to db super's timeline please no, but perhaps in the final battle in the majin buu saga could you make ss4 gine vs kid buu as the final conclusion, and maybe a few changes, give ss4 gine the same personally as GT SS4 goku from both the Baby and shadow dragons saga. I really do like him being more vigilant, mature, confident and actually cares about his family at the same time while fighting, no matter how the threat gets worse he always manages to still keep fighting for others. I still think this story is awesome you definitely got gine's personality right, and hoping it could still continue till the end. Thank you!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/31/2018
I'm sorry I didn't get to finish I accidentally pressed post

D. Flashbacks good with a few short paragraphs not so when it takes over half the time in the last half

E. The flashbacks you are describing with us through your read make no sense now it would make sense in the halfway yes but with a minor flashback, wriers would typically place those in the beginning of the book or for you it's in the first twelve chapters

F. Minor flashbacks give you nothing in the long run and sense some of the flashbacks are either pointless or just filler... Yeah no plot points, I mean unless if the reader doesn't know who the person is the yes use minor flashbacks

G. Now I'm done good luck person and ceya
Guest chapter 18 . 12/31/2018
Ya know even tho you have back story filling half of a chapter with a flashback means
A. Your lossing ideas
B. Don't give a fuq about the reader's, with some stuff in the flashbacks being pointless
C. Why so many flashbacks of pointless thing the only flashback to make sense is the one's of her and bardock
D. This is constructive criticism I'm just telling you that flashbacks good when it's a solid 5 paragraphs
Noah chapter 22 . 10/9/2018
The story is AMAZING so far! Could you please keep it going up to the Majin Buu series or the Tournament of Power? The chapters kept getting better and BETTER! :)
Purplefairy121 chapter 22 . 8/9/2018
You haven't updated in awhile, you okay
HeliX Sol chapter 16 . 6/23/2018
So I assume you know about how Dragon Ball Super introduced female Super Saiyans, because it's all over the Internet and the Tournament of Power is over. So let me ask, are you going to continue with your plans to do GT, or are you going to go with Super?
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 6 . 6/7/2018
Hey can Fasha give Chi Chi a Sibling? In canon Chi Chi was an only child due to her mother dying when she was young
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2018
In the movie "The father of Goku", when Bardock was in the medical machine, a doctor claimed that his power level was as high as that of King Vegeta, that was 10000. Raditz was a lower class like his father but he had a power level of 1500 and Napa, a second class, of 4000-6000. However, I fully approve your choose for the of Gine: she was a lower class with a power level so low that she couldn't fight in any mission. Good choose.
Aeonmaster Aeroza chapter 22 . 5/22/2018
This story is truly good, I truly can’t wait for the DBZ Portian ... Maybe alter that one pantry wish to make Gine somewhat immortal like cell or buy, and the only way to eliminate her is full-body thing like them?
MindForged chapter 2 . 4/30/2018
I stopped the moment you put Gine's power level at 100. No. She was considered a low-class Saiyan, which would put her power level around 1000. This is obviously just done so that she doesn't stomp everyone in Dragon Ball and that's just a boring reason to weaken a character.
XsnakesforeverX chapter 2 . 4/9/2018
I have to say your power level estimations are way too generous. Goku at 8000 in the canon story was making sport of Nappa who was an elite general. That was without Kaioken. There's no way your estimates are right in the 2nd chapter or Bardock would be considered an elite stronger than Nappa. But the writing is good so far, so I'll continue on with the story.
storybook thumb chapter 3 . 1/26/2018
This works surprisingly well
anbu31uchiha chapter 22 . 12/12/2017
Deflow chapter 22 . 12/9/2017
How Do you feel about S Cells based on the interview

It is acually a Good reason for Super Saiyan form in my opnion.

Factors:

1: level of purity aka Positive Ki. The more positive your Ki is means morr S Cells.

2: Power Level.. The stronger you are, the More S Celkls You Gain.

3: Inheirtance. You can inheirt your parents S Cells

4: Environment. A Stress free environment or less stressful enviroment allow more S Cell to be gained,
Ilireanwri chapter 22 . 12/6/2017
I like this story. sadly it seems that you've stopped writing, but I still hope that you'll update this story again someday in the future.
Please don't just leave such a good story unfinished...
493 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »