Reviews for A mother's touch
fangs of deaths chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
This was exciting chapter. I am wondering though how much are you going to change to the entire series of dragon ball/z/gt?
gaara king of the sand chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
that was a Great chapter though i hope you have both Goku and Gine become great ape's LOL and then Master Roshi gets rid of the moon or you can have them wait till the next morning LOL like that'll happen but there's hoping _ update again soon till next message bye
Deflow chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
Tree of Might.

Gine might go easy on Goku

Gine gave her tail as well so she have a boost in power as wel?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
Have you watched popo from dragonball Abridge
Freedomzero chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
Nice work on this chapter. I like how you are setting this up, but I got a few question like for one thing when you reach the saiyan saga are you going to have gine fights raditz or nappa. And two is Bardock going to return durning the vegeta battle.
fangs of death chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
The announcer thinks goku and gine are siblings why? Will videl still be human or are you going to have her be part saiyan? Great story, keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
To The Awesome Author of This Story: The Officai Multiplier of the Fruit of Might is X15/ 15 times the base power level. ut since this is your. Story you could change it to x30
Guest chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
It Would beReally Awkard that Goku's Younger sibling could be Around his Youngest son Age. Lol.
Dude. You know Ranfan is 100% Woman right? Lol
TehNinjaKiller chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
For this second chapter, Bardock actually rivaled King Vegeta in terms of Power Level, making Bardock nearly as strong as King Vegeta
KD chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
Awesome job with the new chapter. I have to admit it will be interesting to see what will happen in the fight between Ranfan and Gine! Please update again soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Puar is Male in the manga, and female in the anime, its weird I know!

Do you want to put up a poll for the pairings
Majin blue chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
I like Yamcha X MAi

Saiyan 3 X Maron

Uub X Maron.

And Puar X Korin ,LOL
Visitor chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
well...you have a lot going on here...shame if you won't finish this.
when will the poll's results come out?
love the way you wrote the chap.
We won't kill you, we would lose a great author..if you won't finish the story, that's when we'll kill you . Really curious to know about Gine's flaws. I'll just take a wild guess and say Gine and Bardock will have twins. Enjoy college.
QWERTYblues chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
lots of different emotions again portrayed by your Gine. I'm not getting tired of her personality.
love the thrashing of Gine's tail...sorry to see it get cut off in the future *evil laugh* anyways

your action scenes improved a lot! you can really visualize what's happening. big Plus for you.
Of course, Krillin vs BacterianGreat Job on that. Good to see that you took your time writing that fight scene.
that Yamcha fight was well done...you can really see that he's trying hard to win LOL..

Good Luck on your college life! Make us proud! Just don't forget to give us some news if you will go on hiatus or something! haha This story only just started...its a shame if you'll just leave us hanging XD

As always, excellent chapter and we hope to read more from you!
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »