Reviews for A mother's touch
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
Awesome! BTW what DBZ movie is Gine introduced in? I haven't seen them all and would like to.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/5/2014
I love your story.
Though reading other reviews I guess suggestions are good.

I suggest to consider if Gine may or may not use the dragon ball's wish to bring Bardock to this timeline or to earth. She seems naive enough to think that a wish may revive him without having to be told they could.
Not necessarily he has to be summon there, he could be in the nearest planet or even on earth somewhere to eventually meet. The budokai tornament may be a meeting point.

I guess I had been wanting to see what Gine and Fasha would do concerning their training or learning new techniques, specially how to detect power levels before the rest of the z fighters.

Or maybe, raise the curiousity to Bulma about their technology concerning medicine by slip without having to tell her they were saiyans. O guess Bulma may dismiss remembering that they may be aliens or that they are aliens at all even if Fasha or Gine hint to being.
Healing tanks being one of the top products in Brief technology, probably a long term project or even a secret. They may not even end up beign healing tanks but something different and better.

Fasha's and Gine's conversation about earth not having enough training benefits in compare to Vegeta made me think that they might approach bulma to talk her into building or designing equipment as soon as they see her home.

Gine knows how to fly, I guess she will visit Fasha often as soon as she considers Goku safe enough to travel alone.
This journey looking for the dragon balls may make her see that it might not be as dangerous for her child to go about on his own sometimes.
Probably in the next dragon ball search before Budokai tournament, or just letting Goku go to train with Roushi alone and decides to have a a trip with Fasha around the world training or something.

Anyways whatever is it you plan to do I would love to find out.
These above are just suggestion or things I have been thinking while reading. :)

Again, I love this story. can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
I Hope Gohan Will Be Eye Candy For Girls. Lol

Also I Request You Read Dragon ball Z ALTERNATE Path. Including the Sequels and Side Stories.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
So Master Roshi in His Buff/50% would br

Master Roshi:

Normal: 140

50%: 210

100% Max/Buff: 280

100% Roshi using the MaxuimKamahamaha: Over 700
thedarkpokemaster chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
damn a good chapter man, but is does make me wonder what Gine, Fasha and Chi-chi will view Videl?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
It is Your Story. It Would be a Tourture for Gine to wait so long for Batadock. I Suppose the Saiyan Saga will be nice.

But how Will he be their? He need a Spell or a Time Machine to return to the Future in his Timeline. Unless a Someone in the Future helps him.
Anjay chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Is Bardock going to come into the story? I would like to see him somehow alive. By the way great chaper:)
Shinen no Hikari chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
based on Z half sayains are typically born with a higher power level, so given how Ox is actually stronger than Goku was when Gohan was born, and Fasha is far stronger than Goku and Chichi combined, and power does actually carry over based on Goten and Trunks's ease of becoming super saiyan I would've thought Chichi would be stronger than Gine at the moment.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Let Me correct Myself.

King Picolo had a Power Level of 260.

I Have a Logical Theory why Goku Sutvived Drinking the Ultra Divine Water.

It said No Mere Human can Survive Drinking it.

But Goku is No Human, His Saiyan Biology played a Large Role in his Survival. The Powerful Deadly Water plus Zenkai Boost plus his Rage towards Piccolo Resulted in him Having the Power to Defeat Piccolo.

I Always thought of this

Despite the Fact that Goku and King Piccolo is are Equal in power Level, Shouldn't Piccolo's Decades or Centuries of Combat Experience make him Overwhelm Goku in canon?

Shin/Supreme Kai is Millions year of age and one One Would Figure he Would bother to Train. I Mean he had 0ver 60 Millions years to Train, but can even Compare to SS2 Goku in power.

I Think you Should Make the Supreme Kai and Dabura more Powerful tand Seroius than their Canon Counterpart.

Dabura was Heavily implied to be the Makaioshin/Demon God Of of The Demon World.

For sake of their Titles i think you should make the them Around 2 to 3 Times stronger than the Canon Counterparts. Since they are Counterparts they should Equal each other in Power.

Shin/ Supreme Kai: Over 3,000,000,000/ 3 Billion

Dabura: Over 3,000,000,000/ 3 Billion

Make Perfect a Tiny bit tougher .

Imperefect Cell: 180,000,000

Imperfect(After Absorbing dozen of Thousands of Humans): 300,000,000

Semi Perfect Cell: Over 500,000,000

Perfect Cell(100%) Over 1,000,000,000/ 1 Billion

Buff Perfect Cell: 1,200,000,000 but reduced speed and stanima.

Super Perfect Cell: Over 1,500,000,000

Please Add a Cooler Saga where he is Anti Hero/Chaotic Neutral and Overpowered the Heros despite them being Super Saiyans. During the Three years training for the Andriod saga

Cooler(Ascended Form): 500,000,000

Cooler( Base) 125,000,000

Salza: 2,500,000

Doore: 2,000,000

Neiz:1,500,000

You could make Freiza the Same?

True form 100%: 120,000,000

Just Giving you Ideas.

If Gohan Awakended the Demon blood within him, He Should have the Mazuko Marking on His Body. Like Yusuke From Yu Yu Hakusho.
QWERTYblues chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Alright, let the review begin! out with the bad critique then the good comes afterwards XD
Your grammar is actually really good, better than mine LOL. slight typos remain like "see's" instead of "sees", and "to" instead of "too" haha my bad i'm such a douche, i can't help it since my sister is an English teacher and asks me to check her students' essays for spelling errors from time to time to lighten her load. Well that's it, other than spelling errors, i don't really have any problems with this chapter. You improved a lot!

I watched the DB anime before and hell, its FUN to compare the changes that you did with the original story. The "Talk" that Gine and Goku had, that was nice conversation. This is what i am looking for in this story. The conversations that Goku wasn't able to experience. These are the moments that make this story great and entertaining.

That Gine and Fasha conversation, awesome. IMO, Fasha's character is great and fun to read about! I do believe that she really does seem fit to play the Tsundere role. Her background story with Ox king was also done really well! At first, I was really not too excited in having Ox king and Fasha be a couple. But when i read this, it does make sense, they are compatible with each other. Ox has what it takes to soothe the raging Fasha LOL. IT WAS REALLY REALLY FUN TO READ.

I initially thought that you'll just have Gine or Fasha as a side character. Just going with the flow as the dragon ball events take place. Dishing out comments here and there lol, boy was i wrong haha.

Fasha and Gine's personality...simply awesome. The way that you have given them life is great. The emotions that they display and the way they handle the situation is amazing.

Since in the original story. Before the tournament saga, Goku was the only one who had a tail and it got cut off at the end of the pilaf saga. I'm looking forward on how are you going to tell us how you are going to cut off Gine, Goku, Chichi, and maybe even Fasha's tail. LOL

All in all, GREAT JOB! I'm really satisfied with this chapter even though i really didn't want it to end haha. All i can say is keep it up! I can't wait for the next one! The torture of waiting for the next chapter...starts again...but it is totally worth it!
Gotenmother69 chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Chichi as sayian perfect!ยก!"
Jemophwriter chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
This chapter was nice. Now that I thought about it, Chichi being saiyan and Fasha being her mother is fine, and the character interaction was great by the way. I'd like to ask if you plan on bringing any other saiyans back though(i.e. Movie saiyans Paragus and Brolly, Or maybe think of introducing OC saiyans, and what are your plans for the training on Roshi's island, and maybe the pilaf saga
Guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
Fasha will Definitely Train if Gine starts catching up to her. Fasha 's Pride will not allow that lol
Guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
Oddly I sense a a large Potential inside Gine. I Suspect Gohan might take after Gine.

I Hypothesis that Gine wil Be 3 to 5 Times Stronger if Someone did the impossible, that Would be Enraging her to a Berserker Rage. In my Opnion, The More Pure the Person is. the More Powerful that person becomes when she or he becomes full of Rage

I Beilive the Saiyans are created by A Crimson Ape Humanoid God.

It would explain why Pure Hearted Saiyans
Guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
Goodness . Ox king is 400!

He is Stronger than King Piccolo

King Piccolo have a Power Level of 400.

He was definitely sparing with his Wife lol. King Piccolo will Definitely try to Aviod Fasha or Ox king.

Kami and Popo are Extremly powerful Both being over 1000.

Popo Owned Goku in a Fight and even ate his Kamahamaha. Despite the fact that Goku defeated King Piccolo.

Kami was Shown to take down Goku with just one Finger.

In the Filler it really confused me about Kami because Kami Breifly Overwhelmed Garlic Jr before being Restained by his Men.
I mean Garlic Jr power in Base in the Saga wasComparable to frieza Second Form and Garlic Jr in his Buff Form was Comparable to Frieza Thrid Form.

Maybe Kami get somewhat Stronger as Piccolo Jr get stronger during the Series. Who Knows?

Ka