Reviews for A mother's touch
QWERTYblues chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
aside from some spelling errors here and there, this story is great.
hopefully you will continue this story because its refreshing...also because it makes you feel happy for goku to finally live with the mother that loves him so much. Gine's personality is great!

anyway, eventually (i hope) you'll arrive at the part where Goku fights with Raditz. How will Gine react then? haha it excites me to think about it. Picollo kills off Raditz and Goku...What now Gine? haha hope you make her character and personality even better! her relationship towards Chichi and Gohan too.

Darn it...i thought i had gotten over fanfics...now i'm gonna check everyday if there's a new chapter of this story that is published. The torture of waiting T_T

Anyway, In my opinion, this has the potential to be one of the best dragon ball fanfictions ever made.
Looking forward to more chapters. Hope you finish this story! More Power to you!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Please Make Fasha Chi Chi's Mom.

Gohan Will Still Have The Same potential because his Heirtage and Purity of Heart.

I Beilive Purity of Heart enhances and/or Influences the Growth of Saiyans. I mean looking at Battle of Gods, Vegeta When he was Enraged Surpassed Super Saiyan 3 Goku when He Saw Beerus slap Bulma. Vegeta at the time was Pure of Heart, So that Purity Likely Awakended a New Potential within him. Gohan, Goten, and Trunks are pure of Heart and have Insane potential, But they do not train as hard as Goku.

In a matter of Fact Gine, Baradock and hid Crew are Saints conpared to the other Saiyans.

In a Matter of Fact I Beilive Saiyans are Desc dants or blessed by a Warrior Ape Like God.
Jemophwriter chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
Really nice story you got there. Sorta like the pace and how it is compared to the original DB

However, for the Fasha thing, I'd suggest her maybe not being Chichi's mom, as She'd be part saiyan, but then again, things can change. It would make Gohan and Goten Pure saiyans though, and they wouldn't have the emotion or hidden power as they had in the series. That and Gohan might not've been able to go SSJ 2 if he didn't have the raw, human emotions. Unless you find your own way to do it though. Maybe bring her back like Bardock or something. Other then that I find the ideal of Fasha coming back and being related to another character to be nice
beast man1500 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
I can't help but wonder who is gonna transform to get them out of the sun baking room, during the emperor pilaf saga, or if they will even need to considering Gine's there.
Saiyan chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Spoiler Alert:

In a Interview Akiya Stated that the Ox King and Yamcha are the Best Cooks in the Dragon ball Universe.

Probably one of the Many reasons why Fasha probably married the Ox King in your Awrsome Story. He he.

Also it would be cool if Gohan learnedcthe Thunder Shock Surprise and it becomes stronger in his Super Saiyan 2 Form
Shinen no Hikari chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
I think Goku and Yamcha are a bit stronger than the ratings you're giving them right now, especially because Goku is able to use the Kamehameha on his first attempt which takes a fair bit of energy to use. An amount that most Humans can't match without training
Avatar Eddy chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
I LOVE this story. You are doing a great job of portraying Gine. :D
Shinen no Hikari chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Gohan probably, I also like Yamcha and Krillen
Shinen no Hikari chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Actually I must make a correction to your assessment, as it was noted that Nappa was viewed as an elite, but I'm pretty sure his power level was somewhere between 5000 and 9000 given how Goku thrashed him, and when Goku fought Nappa his power level began at 5000 and was above 9000 before the end of the fight. So the elites were apparently a little ways down.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
I think fasha will have a power level Over 6,000 Cuurrently in this Story. Too High? Maybe 3000? If Fasha is Chi Chi's mother, Chi Chi Might be Intially Stronger than Goku, Especially if Fasha is Training Chi Chi to be a Warrior Such a mother will Probably give Chi Chi a More Bold and Aggressive Personality as Child, But still be Pure of Heart and also have a Soft Side.

It Would be creatove if You made Chi Chi Much more Stronger than Goku at First. Chi Chi will probably see Goku as a Rival but also have a Crush on him.

Just ideas you might like.
Haaruuhii chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
I can't wait until they meet chichi! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Baradock apparance will be to early in the Saiyan Saga, He Would be Overpowered if he appears in the Saiyan Saga. Bardock Recieved two or three Zenkai Boosts, one From him recovering from his mission, where his Power was Approaching 10,000. One Was Surviving Dodoria's attack, and Another Zenkai boost after barely Surviving Freeza's Supernova and probably staryed training years after defeating Chilled. I Would not be Surprised if He Mastered the Basic Super Saiyan Form and be on Par with Andriod 16 as a Super Saiyan in his first apparance to the Z Wartiors
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I know that you probably aren't approaching the R.R. Army Saga for a while, but is it possible during the Hasky affair, when Bulma falsely attacks Yamcha, you have the real fortuneteller mistaken Bulma as a partner of Hasky and the police being called on to arrest Bulma? I never really liked how Bulma was unpunished for her accusation.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Fasha will Probably Try to whip Gine into Better Shape. I Slways wondered if Fasha had a Crush on Baradock and was somewhat Jealous of Gine but wventually Softened up to Gine. I suppose Gine and Fasha might be BFF or/and One Hilarous and intrestng Duo that could bring so Much Humour into this Story with their interaction

Gine: God Cop

Fasha: Bad Cop.

Pissed Off Gine: Bad Cop

Fasha: Good Cop

If you Piss the Both of them Off... well that person is Screwed . Lol.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Nappa in the Saiyan saga at Full power is likely around 7000.
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »