Reviews for A mother's touch
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Yah! Please make Fasha a Survivor.

But Who knows how Strong Fasha is?

I Know Fasha being apart of Bardock crew is likely Stronger than a Average Low Class Saiyan and Grew stronger over the Years. It Has Been Over 13 Years, So Fasha has been likely Training.

The thought of Fasha probably being Chi Chi's Mother is Very Creative on your part. It would also be cool if The Ox King is a Human with small traces of Demon Blood, due to a Demon Ancestor, which explain his Massive size and him being He also seem to age Slowly, He was Easily past His Sixties in the Buu Saga and he still had Orange brownish Ox King hair finaly starts to gray in the Movie called The Return of Son Goku and his Friends/Around 3 years after Kid buu defeat and his Hair Becomes Brownish Gray in Battle of the Gods. Also Beilive that he uses Ki to Change his Size to a Extent, many times he appears in some Episodes varying in Size. That is a likely Theory, Possible Demon Heirtage and/or Using Ki To Manipulate His Body Structure to Change Size.

Chi Chi wil be Half Saiyan if Fasha is her Mother. Cool

Gohan Will be 25% Human and 75% Saiyan and Maybe Trace of Demon Blood? Nice.

You could either make Fasha the mother of Videl or Chi Chi. Your Choice.

So Pan will be probably be 50% Saiyan and 50% Human
Masenko56 chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Not complaining - I'm just gonna throw this out there:

Gine should be able to whoop on everyone. And if she gains strength like Goku does in Dragonball, she'd always be stronger than every foe.
Anjay chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Masenko56 chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Gine weaker than Gohan? Harsh.

Power levels-

Nappa was an elite with a power level between 4,000 and 6,000. Bardock is said to be third class, but I think he'd be a first class Saiyan. Also, I doubt King Vegeta went out on missions as much as other Saiyans. He did have a planet to rule after all.

Prince Vegeta had a power level of 18,000 when he reached earth, he was a super elite though.

Meh, DBZ does have a few inconsistencies, but who honestly cares, right?

Anyways, if I had to pin a power level for Gine, I'd say it was 600 - 2,000. Just my opinion.
The Super Saiyan Fox chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
It’ll be interesting to see how this will change the Saiyan saga and Frieza saga of DBZ…
And my top favorite DBZ character is Vegito but I like all the characters each for different reasons too. Well,… except Krillin (Fan Krillin Ownage Count: 1) xD
silverhawk88 chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
you know that yours is one of the first stories to include Gine? thats pretty cool if you think about it. well you got my fav and follow. I like this story. hope to see where you are going to go with it.
TheCrippler1988 chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
I would honestly say this so far is a really fic and honestly if your gonna bring bardock in have him enter the world martial arts tournament in disguise and have him face gine I think that would be interesting to see how that would play out and plus that would have Goku in his teens meeting his father so that too would be interesting
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
I Think Goku Would have to be Trained by the King Kai, later on the Story. because i Think Gine will be able to Talk some sense into Radiz
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
It Would BE intresting If Chi Chi and Gohan Have A DEMON ANCESTOR. SIMILAR TO Yu Yu Hakusho's Main Protagonist.

Are you a Yu Yu Hakusho Fan?
Dont forget to use Timeskips.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Can you Make Fasha a Survivor?

I always Wondered how Gine and Fasha Interacted.

I Also Love Fasha's Finisher Attack, Hysteric Saiyan Lady.

I Hope you make her a Survivor and put her in this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Batdock should come in the Trinks Saga. Any earlier Saga would not work out because he will be Overpowered because he will till train after deafeating Chilled and Work on mastering the Super Saiyan Form.
Gotenmother69 chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
I just don't like Bulma, but I am happy is returning to his family!
Anjay chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter:)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
It is Good that you are using both Anime and Manga. Please also add The Garlic Junoir Saga, Make a Cooler Saga Where Cooler is Overpowered and a Neutral Character, Bojack Saga, Broly Saga.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Well Bardock is not actually Dead. I Think He Should Appear with Future Trunks. After Many years after defeating Chilled, Trunks apppears and mets Bardock and brings him along after he hears Bardock story about being sent to the past and telling trunks he is Kakaratt's Father,And trunk tell him he is Vegeta's Son.
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 Next »