Reviews for A mother's touch
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
I Agree the Elite Force range from 4000 to Around 7000.

Nappa when he powered up when he fought Goku Seroiusly, Likey had a Power Level around 7000

Before the power Up, Nappa power level was 4000.

Vegeta power Level was 18,000

But when he powered up, his Power Level was Over 20,000, As he outclassed Goku in his Kaio ken x2 and it does not help that the Kaio ken is only meant to be used in short bursts.

What is Gine's fighting Style?

Also when Gine meets Kami, I have a feeling she will use the Hyperbolic time chamber to get stronger/Secret Training. Up to you. She is Already used to the x10 Gravity. Even the Weakest of Saiyans can lift up things 10 times their body weight. Goku despite having a power level of 10, was able to lift a car and only being unaffected by Bulma shooting at him, However his Saiyan Biology might be the reason, The Skin of a Saiyan is naturally stronger than a Human skin and Saiyans are naturally Stronger than Humans with or without ki.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Gine may be Naive, but she will not hesitate to beat the crap out of Master Roshi for being a pervert Especially if he tries to perv on Bulma, Who is 16 and/or try to perv on her as well. Will Gine tell Goku if he is old enough? Will Gine train Goku at training his Tail? Did Gine trained her Tail? Probably while she was on planet vegeta
Haaruuhii chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Hahahahaha oh my god the part where Bulma pees her pants was the best!
sierra.l.oelslager chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
good job theirs not that many stories with goku's mom rising him
Anjay chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Can't wait to read more!
thedarkpokemaster chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
wow a sweet story I know Gine will be going with Goku
Haaruuhii chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Whoa. You sure have a big project right here. I'm liking it so far, willing to read more. I'm kinda sad Gohan had to leave so early!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
I would say King Vegeta was over 12,000.

But anyway the Chapter is Superb.

Please be Sure to Introduce a Episodr that Introduce Bulma, Oolong, Yamcha and Puar, and Krillen, Chi Chi, Launch, and Andriod 8.

How was Goku able to kill Grandpa Gohan as a Great Ape if you say that Grandpa Gohan had a power level of 150 while Great Ape Goku is not even past 100?...Unless Gine transformed and killed Gohan, Great Ape Gine would have a Power level Over 1000, So Poor Grandpa Gohan never stood a chance and his Advanced age does not help his situation. Sigh.
REQUEST chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
Thank you...

Love the New Chapter. If possible please make Fasha a Survivor as well.

Also Akiriya in a Interview stated their was 3 classes of Saiyans.

Elites: King Vegeta and Prince Vegeta.

Middle Class Warriors: It was Confirmed their is 10 Mid Class Warriors. Nappa, being one of them since he Vegeta's Direct Subordinate

Low Class Warrior: The rest of the Saiyan Race were Low Class Warriors.

In My Logical Opnion

Super Elite Class Warriors: Over 10,000

Elite/Middle Class Warriors: Over 4000

Low Class Warriors: Over 1200
Gotenmother69 chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
The ending was just so sad
Dr Fossil chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
A good start, you also have a fantastic opportunity to make this a really awesome story seeing as it's the first, and so far only, story with Gine in. My advice would be to get yourself a Beta reader to help polish up. Another piece of advice is the word count. You want to aim for at least 3,000 words per chapter. After reading a lot of Fanfiction I've found this to be a useful guide:

3,000 - Decent
5,000 - Great
10,000 - Awesome!
26,000 - The largest chapter that I have encountered, whilst it's awesome, it was a bit too much.

Good luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
It got Potential. I Suppose Gine will Befriend Grandpa Gohan. With 2 Parent Figures Goku will probably Be wiser. A bit. Gine would have to train if she want to protect her son. Due to her Personality, Her Fighting Style would Involve her Flexibility For Grapples, Hitting Pressure Points, and Barrier Ki Like Techniques that can Restrain and/or Sap a Foe's Energy. Like Ki Sucking theards used by Bojack's Crew, but in Gine's case she take it a step further and use the stlolen Ki energy to replinish her own Ki Reserves.
Gotenmother69 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I like this new original take on Goku's life a mother's touch seem interesting.
493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33