Reviews for A mother's touch
XxElementalStormxX chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
Cool
SonicAnime2010 chapter 22 . 9/21/2015
So far so good, but to be honest I kinda expected a little more of an impact from Gine on Goku.. I dunno what I mean by that, but I kinda felt like some of the scenes from the Dragonball arc weren't played out so different, just including Goku's mother.. not that it's bad, but I kinda felt maybe she could/should've had more of an impact on certain things...
SonicAnime2010 chapter 11 . 9/21/2015
if this saves you from any trouble with GT.. I think the creator of DBZ retconned it... at least if Battle of the Gods was any clue...
SonicAnime2010 chapter 10 . 9/21/2015
heh heh.. so far so interesting with this story... I like some of the training scenes here in this chapter.. especially with the one about the dodging..DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODGE!
SaiyanSyranae chapter 4 . 9/16/2015
Gohan ( Highschool ) and Goten ( Kid )have to e my favorites
xmarkzx chapter 22 . 9/7/2015
I know where saga you can use to put bardock in the uranaibaba tournament first bardock travel 1000 years so he died of the age and you put him there like a spirit warrior and in the frieza saga again as a sw just when they use the namek balls they revive him
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Good vh
Hektols chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
I suppose that they already told you but Goku's power level should be higher than 10, the strength of an average adult human is 5, that means that he just has the strength of two men, that's not enough to break boulders with a finger, kill bears with a single hit or being resistant to bullets, things that he could do with ease in the original.
Hektols chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
I think that it would have been better if grandpa Gohan didn't die, Gine's pressence didn't make a difference with canon and I consider it a mistake.
Hektols chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
A touching and sad beginning, lets hope that Bardock and Gine will reunite again.
xmarkzx chapter 22 . 9/3/2015
I forgot to tell you bardock was transported to past 1000 years so he will be death for the age so i think you can put it in frieza saga and be revived with the balls of namek in earth
xmarkzx chapter 22 . 9/3/2015
If you put raditz remember goku and his brother will die together if gk dont die how he can learn the kai ken and genkidama
krabs chapter 22 . 8/28/2015
Will chichi become a Z fighter?
Fooler chapter 22 . 8/14/2015