Reviews for The Consequence of Miracles
colormeconfused chapter 17 . 7/1
This was incredible - you express their emotions so well
Kksmum chapter 19 . 6/11
Totally awesome heartbreaking story.
Wow, that was a really honest and real feeling imagining of what going through that would be like. Thanks for ending it in a good place.
gossip-bangkok chapter 19 . 3/8
Thank you very much for sharing this story. Just wow. Beautifully written, so gut wrenching.
UntitledEnder chapter 19 . 2/11
Wow. This has got to be the most heart wrenching fic I’ve ever read. So…thanks for that. Shew. I feel like reading this gave me catharsis about quite a few things. You’re an amazing writer. Hats off to you for making me cry for the first and probably the only time on FF. Sheesh.
Senorfrogs chapter 19 . 2/4
Sooo gooodd
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 19 . 1/23
I can't... I know reading this story, years and years after it was posted, seems so long ago, but it seems to stand the test of time. I can't get over the heartaches, heartbreaking and bittersweet moments. This chapter was all about love-and it brought me back to the best friends, sisters and brothers whom I grew up with through my elementary and high schoo years... and until now, as I turn 50 next month, I still feel the same sentiment of love for them all, but love that has evolved into stronger bonds. Even my high school sweetheart, who I spent 11 years apart from after high school, only to marry and divorce 14 years after... I still have the same underlying love for but it's grown into just a partnership in bringing up our son as coparents. All that said, I felt, and lived, exactly what you wrote. And loved every word of it. Thank you for sharing this story, your words, with us!
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 15 . 1/23
Omg my heart! *crying a river right now*
JustARead chapter 19 . 9/26/2021
Progress
JustARead chapter 15 . 9/26/2021
Jake is a rock star
JustARead chapter 14 . 9/26/2021
My chest aches reading this fic
JustARead chapter 13 . 9/26/2021