Reviews for The Consequence of Miracles
my2galspal chapter 19 . 5/15
I cannot tell you how much I loved reading this story. Your writing is beautiful, and while the subject matter is awful I feel you wrote about the struggles with care and thoughtfulness.

Thank you so much for sharing your work.
Gigileexo chapter 19 . 4/3
Wow, this is incredible. So painful and raw and emotional, and damn it tore me up. From the very last sentence in that first chapter I knew this was gonna be a hard one, but I didn't realise quite how hard it would be. Your writing, your story, everything is beyond words. I love how every character dealt with what happened differently, every aspect of this was delivered so painfully-perfect. This one will stick with me, and I'll no doubt be back to get hurt and hopeful all over again.
-Gigi xo
OnlyTheBest123 chapter 19 . 10/5/2019
This was amazing
Sophia sophia chapter 19 . 8/8/2019
The most beautiful, sad yet hopeful story - I read it in one go ( til 2am) and thought about it all the next day. Looking forward to reading it again a bit slower over the next few days.
Thanks for writing & sharing.
Marymary123 chapter 19 . 7/28/2019
Pat yourself on the back. Good job, hard subject, and you didn't put us through a wedding and children. We got to dream of the future.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/28/2019
Travis, these women have these fantasies. Why RP? they read and write about him. I picture someone else close in looks but nothing else.
Marymary123 chapter 17 . 7/28/2019
THis story, Made me cry. Good job
Guest chapter 15 . 7/28/2019
She needs to pack up and go to College somewhere but not close to home. Get her a life away from Forks. Be who she can be. She can not fix him and his actions made him feel dirty and not worthy. See I get that but she can not fix it. Let Tanya fix it or live with it.
Marymary123 chapter 10 . 7/28/2019
Well I figured it was a sex crime along with kidnapping. I skip read on the bad parts. I am forever weak on the abuse.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2019
I dont think he is dead..
Miller18 chapter 19 . 7/28/2019
Please write a future take or something so we will know what happens to them
Guest chapter 19 . 7/11/2019
I love this story, very well written. I have read it quite a few times and it's just so touching. So much feeling behind the words. Thank you for writing this story.
pbadeaux10 chapter 19 . 7/9/2019
Wow. Just wow. I think I've read this story about 7 times now and it wrecks me every time. It's so good and sad and wonderful and heartbreaking. I'm always left grieving and hopeful at the end. Thank you for writing this! I hope to read more of your stories in the future.
beammeup00 chapter 19 . 6/22/2019
Just finished TCoM and want to say what a wonderful experience it was. Beautifully written and imagined with indelible characters. Congratulations!
saintfudge chapter 19 . 5/17/2019
Thanks for sharing ..only just found this story ...little sad ..I want more of the future happy ... Great read ..thanks again have fun
3,425 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »