Reviews for The Consequence of Miracles
Anna chapter 19 . 11/24
That was such an emotional rollercoaster. I'm literally crying right now, and I don't know how to feel.
boopgirl chapter 19 . 11/19
Very powerful and achingly beautiful
TheaterofTragedy chapter 19 . 11/10
I don't have the words to properly commend how beautifully written and expressed this story was. Thank you for sharing this.
bbmassey88 chapter 19 . 11/5
This is probably the most meaningful and inspiring story I’ve ever read!, you are very good at this! Thank you for sharing! I cried, I laughed and I wanted to beat the crap out of Someine! Thanks also for a great ending! Awesome story, awesome writing!
ajendas chapter 19 . 10/29
thank you for posting it. had me addicted from beginning to end that I even turned my phone to flight mode.
Kitkatt chapter 19 . 10/11
Amazing story thank you for sharing it.
This was wonderfully written. I didn't think you could wrap this up in 19 chapters but you did.. it read like a movie. I wish I knew what the Rob rumors were.. that is pretty damn funny.
Gorgeous.
Jadeeeee chapter 19 . 8/13
Holy s**t.
That was phenomenal. I am in shock. Words, wow, ugh, wow. Emotional roller coaster much?
I love where you ended it was so poetically perfectly beautiful. This story was a whirlwind of tears and laughs and angst and it was absolutely 900000% one of the best pieces of writing in the entire world that I have come across. The talent you posses is effing extraordinary.
*Gives standing ovation*
*Cries*
*Faints*
*Dies from overexposure to talent*
Thank out for writing this awe inspiring work of art.
Love,
-J
TheEasternWind chapter 1 . 6/19
This is extraordinary. Read the whole thing in one go. Just wow. I don't have words. But wow.
StateOfLonely chapter 19 . 6/1
It is absolutely wonderful how you dealt with the topic of rape and assault on men. Especially, since it is so truthfully depicted and so graciously written keeping in mind the stigma and not latching on to the stereotypes associated with it. The natural progression, the grief, the love was as real as real can be. A great read, you are truly an amazing writer.
EdwardsBloodType chapter 19 . 5/29
This is my third reread and the only fic I've read in three years. 4 before it originally posted. Such extraordinary writing for an even more extraordinary story.
cullengirl08 chapter 19 . 5/16
Wow, what a great story, from start to finish!
CSG chapter 19 . 5/15
Great story! Thanks for sharing it.
cullenlover88 chapter 19 . 5/14