Reviews for The Consequence of Miracles
OnlyTheBest123 chapter 19 . 10/5
This was amazing
Sophia sophia chapter 19 . 8/8
The most beautiful, sad yet hopeful story - I read it in one go ( til 2am) and thought about it all the next day. Looking forward to reading it again a bit slower over the next few days.
Thanks for writing & sharing.
Marymary123 chapter 19 . 7/28
Pat yourself on the back. Good job, hard subject, and you didn't put us through a wedding and children. We got to dream of the future.
Travis, these women have these fantasies. Why RP? they read and write about him. I picture someone else close in looks but nothing else.
Marymary123 chapter 17 . 7/28
THis story, Made me cry. Good job
She needs to pack up and go to College somewhere but not close to home. Get her a life away from Forks. Be who she can be. She can not fix him and his actions made him feel dirty and not worthy. See I get that but she can not fix it. Let Tanya fix it or live with it.
Marymary123 chapter 10 . 7/28
Well I figured it was a sex crime along with kidnapping. I skip read on the bad parts. I am forever weak on the abuse.
I dont think he is dead..
Miller18 chapter 19 . 7/28
Please write a future take or something so we will know what happens to them
I love this story, very well written. I have read it quite a few times and it's just so touching. So much feeling behind the words. Thank you for writing this story.
pbadeaux10 chapter 19 . 7/9
Wow. Just wow. I think I've read this story about 7 times now and it wrecks me every time. It's so good and sad and wonderful and heartbreaking. I'm always left grieving and hopeful at the end. Thank you for writing this! I hope to read more of your stories in the future.
beammeup00 chapter 19 . 6/22
Just finished TCoM and want to say what a wonderful experience it was. Beautifully written and imagined with indelible characters. Congratulations!
saintfudge chapter 19 . 5/17
Thanks for sharing ..only just found this story ...little sad ..I want more of the future happy ... Great read ..thanks again have fun
Kaltan chapter 19 . 5/8
Beautifully written, such a serious thought provoking topic.
Cavvelenare chapter 19 . 5/3
This was really amazing. Your Jake was pretty darn awesome too. I was honestly hesitant starting it out; some writers later on the angst so heavily that you can barely breathe. But this story has such an intricate balance of characters and words and such a real-ness that 19 chapters just flew on by. I’m astounded by your ability to see things from such a perspective. It’s beautiful and it wrenched at my heartstrings so violently. I’m glad I took a chance and read it. And honestly, besides the fact that these contain the names of twilight characters, this is, for all intents and purposes, a completely original fic. I would buy this book.
3,423 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »