Reviews for Fold Your Wings
DuchessNerd chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I love it! Will there be more?
Li-Saku-chan chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This was so sweet :) although I dont like the idea of Milah being pregnant with Killian's baby but well the important thing os the little captain swan baby :) I loved how killian and emma interacted!
PrincessSparrow chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Really good! Sequel please!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Loved it!
Tay-21 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
That last line... BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh! You weren't kidding about the fluff. This was great. And in a funny way, I now associate With One Hand and her pregnancy, since that's the order I read them in. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry about that. LOL
TashaRose chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Awwww ... that was so beautiful and touching!
TOOoldTOfangirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I have read many different versions of the Captain Swain pregnancy story. This is by far the best presentation. Beautiful and believable! The writing is concise and emotion filled with flash back in his remembrances - similar to the shows way of unfolding tales. And this is one of the few CS pregnancies that doesn't drag into more chapters of fluff ending in a tear filled birth! Original! Well done!
Horsecrazy141 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I loved this I thought it was so cute
Zoraya Windwalker chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
That was sad. Or sweet. I just can't seem to decide. A little bit of both, of course, but... well. Either way it was beautiful.
egrant94 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I loved this so much, and can only hope that you'll consider continuing this in some aspect. :)
naiariddle chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
perfect and beautiful. thank you
bobbysoxer chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
this is perfect oh my god the feels are strong with this one
oncerCSgeek98 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
duckllingswan chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Oh i loved this. I'd love to read more!
hlee0890 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I just might die from my feels