Reviews for Lone Traveler: Building a Better Burrow
tpx1 chapter 8 . 8/20
nice part in your Lone Traveller series
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 8 . 6/10
A great story here!
Okay I have read all of your Lone Traveler books and I love them all!
I would love to read others as well. Will you PLEASE write more?
Books85 chapter 1 . 4/11
I really enjoy this story... unfortunately I read it on a tablet which is difficult to log in & review on, so I am going back to let you know how much I have enjoyed your work. I liked it so much that I read very little else for the last week. This may be my favorite of the series, probably since it was the first of the series that I read. Yeah, maybe you got tired and played a bit fast and loose with a couple of the crossovers, but it's fanfiction. People read & write what they enjoy. And I very much did like your work.
katfairy chapter 8 . 3/7
Just stumbled onto this, and there's one little throwaway bit in chapter seven that I rather liked; mainly Snape working as an apothecary. I suspect he would have been much happier doing that.
reddir chapter 1 . 2/18
I just finished this chapter and was a bit sad that it was over, that it was time for him to move on - it's really well-written, it's a story of building and family togetherness, and a happily growing family - there are many well-written stories, but the positivity and growth aspects are so rare.

Then I remembered that you had written 7 more chapters! I had to let you know that I felt a wave of happiness at that realization, and to thank you :)
"the second cousing who had a teenage-crush on him". I wonder who that could be?
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 2/4
Love it! :D
PardoxPixie chapter 8 . 1/28
Another wonderful story! I love your ideas!
mattcun chapter 8 . 1/11
i love the end
juliethobert chapter 8 . 11/25/2016
I am sorry, I know you rehabilitated Bellatrix but Gary/Harry sleeping with her, ewwwwww
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 11/12/2016
I almost didn't read this one, cause I wasn't sure if a story about building a house would be entertaining. I'm happy to say that I was wrong. Not only was the building of the new Burrow a fun read, I def enjoyed how such a simple plot device could be used to change the outcome of the war. Great job and thanks for writing this for the rest of us to read!
Leya Anhaylla chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
So great! I absolutely adored the interactions in this one! The use of the Black family was really ingenious indeed!
The Seven of Us chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
XD I think I liked the omake better than the actual chapter.