Reviews for Lone Traveler: Building a Better Burrow
helloseem chapter 1 . 10/7
Awesome. Keep it up!
jabarber69 chapter 8 . 9/6
Hey another great and outstanding story...thank you for writing it and of course for posting it...
jabarber69 chapter 3 . 9/5
Hey i love your traveler hp stories but im confused...ok wehen hp/gary seven was building the redoubt and warding it he wanted to make sure that dumbles couldn't take it over or tske charge of it so why the hell did Arthur, the Prewits and James Potter tie him into the wards?
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 3/6
That kind of ruins this story for me. Not that he cried, but that it was so random and cheap. He's a legend in the worlds he visits, but from the readers perspective he also needs to somewhat maintain that image for the stories main concept to work.
Corwyn chapter 8 . 2/1
A lovely story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Naramyon chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Back for a reread! Because a world-weary Harry building a Home with the family he's always loved makes my day brighter!
Nova chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Lol, just rereading this and had the thought to use the septic system as a piggy bank.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 8 . 11/18/2017
I loved the family feel of this :-) and a funny Omake xD
God is Gracious chapter 8 . 11/16/2017
*snickers at the omake* Gary never stood a chance.
LadyDrak75 chapter 8 . 9/15/2017
Loved it!
tpx1 chapter 8 . 8/20/2017
nice part in your Lone Traveller series
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 8 . 6/10/2017
A great story here!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Okay I have read all of your Lone Traveler books and I love them all!
I would love to read others as well. Will you PLEASE write more?
Books85 chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
I really enjoy this story... unfortunately I read it on a tablet which is difficult to log in & review on, so I am going back to let you know how much I have enjoyed your work. I liked it so much that I read very little else for the last week. This may be my favorite of the series, probably since it was the first of the series that I read. Yeah, maybe you got tired and played a bit fast and loose with a couple of the crossovers, but it's fanfiction. People read & write what they enjoy. And I very much did like your work.
katfairy chapter 8 . 3/7/2017
Just stumbled onto this, and there's one little throwaway bit in chapter seven that I rather liked; mainly Snape working as an apothecary. I suspect he would have been much happier doing that.