Reviews for Lone Traveler: Building a Better Burrow
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 3/6
That kind of ruins this story for me. Not that he cried, but that it was so random and cheap. He's a legend in the worlds he visits, but from the readers perspective he also needs to somewhat maintain that image for the stories main concept to work.
Corwyn chapter 8 . 2/1
A lovely story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Naramyon chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Back for a reread! Because a world-weary Harry building a Home with the family he's always loved makes my day brighter!
Nova chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Lol, just rereading this and had the thought to use the septic system as a piggy bank.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 8 . 11/18/2017
I loved the family feel of this :-) and a funny Omake xD
God is Gracious chapter 8 . 11/16/2017
*snickers at the omake* Gary never stood a chance.
LadyDrak75 chapter 8 . 9/15/2017
Loved it!
tpx1 chapter 8 . 8/20/2017
nice part in your Lone Traveller series
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 8 . 6/10/2017
A great story here!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Okay I have read all of your Lone Traveler books and I love them all!
I would love to read others as well. Will you PLEASE write more?
Books85 chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
I really enjoy this story... unfortunately I read it on a tablet which is difficult to log in & review on, so I am going back to let you know how much I have enjoyed your work. I liked it so much that I read very little else for the last week. This may be my favorite of the series, probably since it was the first of the series that I read. Yeah, maybe you got tired and played a bit fast and loose with a couple of the crossovers, but it's fanfiction. People read & write what they enjoy. And I very much did like your work.
katfairy chapter 8 . 3/7/2017
Just stumbled onto this, and there's one little throwaway bit in chapter seven that I rather liked; mainly Snape working as an apothecary. I suspect he would have been much happier doing that.
reddir chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
I just finished this chapter and was a bit sad that it was over, that it was time for him to move on - it's really well-written, it's a story of building and family togetherness, and a happily growing family - there are many well-written stories, but the positivity and growth aspects are so rare.

Then I remembered that you had written 7 more chapters! I had to let you know that I felt a wave of happiness at that realization, and to thank you :)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/2/2017
"the second cousing who had a teenage-crush on him". I wonder who that could be?
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 2/4/2017