Reviews for Lone Traveler: Building a Better Burrow
katfairy chapter 8 . 3/7
Just stumbled onto this, and there's one little throwaway bit in chapter seven that I rather liked; mainly Snape working as an apothecary. I suspect he would have been much happier doing that.
reddir chapter 1 . 2/18
I just finished this chapter and was a bit sad that it was over, that it was time for him to move on - it's really well-written, it's a story of building and family togetherness, and a happily growing family - there are many well-written stories, but the positivity and growth aspects are so rare.

Then I remembered that you had written 7 more chapters! I had to let you know that I felt a wave of happiness at that realization, and to thank you :)
"the second cousing who had a teenage-crush on him". I wonder who that could be?
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 2/4
Love it! :D
PardoxPixie chapter 8 . 1/28
Another wonderful story! I love your ideas!
mattcun chapter 8 . 1/11
i love the end
juliethobert chapter 8 . 11/25/2016
I am sorry, I know you rehabilitated Bellatrix but Gary/Harry sleeping with her, ewwwwww
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 11/12/2016
I almost didn't read this one, cause I wasn't sure if a story about building a house would be entertaining. I'm happy to say that I was wrong. Not only was the building of the new Burrow a fun read, I def enjoyed how such a simple plot device could be used to change the outcome of the war. Great job and thanks for writing this for the rest of us to read!
Leya Anhaylla chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
So great! I absolutely adored the interactions in this one! The use of the Black family was really ingenious indeed!
The Seven of Us chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
XD I think I liked the omake better than the actual chapter.
mekareami chapter 8 . 6/23/2016
A satisfying tale and O loved the omake at the end. Looking forward to reading more of your work. Thank you very much for writing
Olaf74 chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
Absolutely AMAZING
Guest chapter 8 . 6/5/2016
I liked it.
Thanks for writing
Therio chapter 8 . 5/17/2016
I have long been a fan of the Lone Traveller story by The Professional. I just happened to come across yours as I was looking for something new to read, and I am very happy that I did so. You did a great job on this story, so thank you for posting it.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 8 . 5/16/2016
great work your version of the traveler is much better then the professionals great stuff