Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lightning Scar
nanaeleanor chapter 23 . 1h
He probably would have been better served if he'd been open and honest with them. Their friendship had been important to Harry. You're making Harry more Slytherin every chapter. Not caring that the dragon handler died? Really? It is certainly possible to gain independence and self determination without trashing all his past relationships. Harry has never been a cruel person.

And again with the age issue. It seems so unlikely that a fourteen year old boy could be capable of producing the kind of rhetoric he threw at DD, Snape and McGonagall much less have the bottle to do it.
Avalonemyst chapter 36 . 11h
Avalonemyst chapter 32 . 11h
Enjoyed reading about Wormtail's setting up of the ritual site.
nanaeleanor chapter 7 . 22h
It seems a bit weird for Remus and Sirius to ship Harry overseas all by himself. After all, he is only thirteen, unworldly and has no travel experience. I can't imagine any thirteen year old arriving in a foreign city and needing to find a hotel, etc. It kind of stretches believability. Plus I think his two godfathers would feel more protective since finding out about the Dursleys treatment of Harry. Wouldn't they be more reluctant to let him go so far from them? Even the requirements of the plot cannot supercede believability.
Juusanbi no Shinju chapter 16 . 9/28
Dammnit, I was certain that Harry was going to be a badass hippogriff/Gryphon. Oh well.
thebetawholived chapter 28 . 9/26
If I were Harry, I would have insisted on an oath in the chamber. Yes, they're friends and allies now, but in the future, they may not be; the secret is just too valuable to be exposed.

Interesting twist about his past friend, though.
thebetawholived chapter 19 . 9/26
Still a great story! As I consider it, in addition to having an interesting plot, the action in the story is well-thought-out and hangs together. I'm both delighted and impressed.
thebetawholived chapter 6 . 9/26
I had to laugh at the " . . . buck-toothed house-elf, . . . " but as I think about the elf and master, I have to agree it's true. Great image!
thebetawholived chapter 3 . 9/26
Three fairly short chapters into the story, and the situation is developing nicely. I'm enjoying the writing, and the premise is interesting.

Looking forward to the whatever happens next!
old bumbledore had to know where was that graveyard, after all he knew about Tom Riddle and the Gaunts and that town... so he could lead the others there. bad wizard, no lemondrop.
ok, that girl making sex moves in front of her father is deeply disturbing, she got serious problems. And her father beeing ok with that ubersexuality in a 14 y.o... WTF
fasting should included all kinds in a ceremony - i'm talking the sex kind here.
Goldenarrow123 chapter 36 . 9/19
I have to say. I have read this story about 3 times and it is still a good read even now.
Ashwini chapter 23 . 9/19
Greengrass showed her stupidity and lack of cunning in this chapter. She only had to remove the badge once she in the girl's bathroom if she was so concerned about the rest of Slytherin. Since Harry was stupid enough to accept her lack of cunning, I guess they're even. At least she was willing to mention the dragons. I wonder what's in it for her...
Specky Clarke chapter 36 . 9/19
This is a really great story with many logically filled JKR plot gaps and inconsistences'. A really excellently developed powerful, intelligent Harry.
1,473 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »