Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lightning Scar
Bruce chapter 36 . 7/28
How about a 1 shot showing if Harry comes back the next year or not. Lets see the fall out from Harry dating a snake and Ron and Ginny blowing a gasket. Sorry i am on an ap so have no access to my account.
Trahald of Uru chapter 13 . 7/22
Your logic seems to be "resurrection stonering horcrux" therefore "no hallows, no horcruxes"

Yet Harry still has his father's invisibility cloak. With no deathly hallows.

This does not compute...
otakumick chapter 36 . 7/20
fantastic story, a shame that you don't plan to write a sequel.
LeoESerpens chapter 36 . 7/20
Thank you for such an incredible story! I really enjoyed reading it and absolutely loved your inclusion of magics not found in canon and American history! Thanks!
Shadowdog11 chapter 35 . 7/12
I've been looking for this story again. Great stuff overall
Gracfully chapter 36 . 7/8
so awesome from start to finish
Gracfully chapter 34 . 7/8
so very awesome
Gracfully chapter 24 . 7/8
I like this here chapter I do especially how he confronts Ron & Hermione
Gracfully chapter 19 . 7/8
:) :) :)
Gracfully chapter 16 . 7/8
so very awesome especially the bit about Harry's animagus form
Gracfully chapter 12 . 7/8
I think it's neat especially the part with the snake hissing squishy juicy mousey
Gracfully chapter 8 . 7/8
:) very neat
Gracfully chapter 5 . 7/8
so neat I like it I do, can't wait to find out what happens next
I absolutely hate the way Harry rescued the hostages.
Those four girls are probably dead from the cold needed to freeze that water in a sphere around them.
If not that, surely they would be suffering from severe cases of frostbite.

Aside from that the physics are sound, insofar that it has to be a lot of ice to overcome the weight of the statue.

But a novel and unique way of doing this task, well done.
Thank you for writing this chapter.
It was not that badly written.
And it was the 'easier' way to complete this task.

However this way of draining and using magic from the environment is overpowered.
channeling magic from the general (passive) environment and placing a maximum on the amount of magic a mage can pull from the evironment might make the skill balanced. '
Converting an attack into mana that can be absorbed without calling up an 'absorption' shield or somesuch would make the skill far to overpowering.

Thank you for writing this story either way
1,600 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »