Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lightning Scar
peggy77 chapter 36 . 12h
That was a very unique, exciting, well written story!
peggy77 chapter 32 . 17h
I am grateful you didn't go into detail regarding Wolfenstein's experiments as my brain didn't want to go there either!
peggy77 chapter 18 . 10/18
I have read a great deal of fanfiction stories where the author was using a beta and believe me, the betas need a beta!
peggy77 chapter 17 . 10/18
I would rather not read anything more descriptive anyway, so good job.
WhiteElfElder chapter 36 . 10/17
Nicely written. While things seemed to have fallen in place by coincidence, the universe is rarely that lazy. It is more like prep work and the fact that Harry got active in his own future.
peggy77 chapter 14 . 10/17
Yeah, unfortunately the rest of the world no longer has the same opinion of America now. Hopefully things will change for the better soon but I do not have much faith in that anymore.
WhiteElfElder chapter 24 . 10/17
Harry should find out how to recover the Sword of Gryffindor from Albus' clutches.
WhiteElfElder chapter 22 . 10/17
Harry should really start worrying about protecting his few possessions if Ron is accessing his trunk for whatever he wants.
WhiteElfElder chapter 19 . 10/17
Um, no mention of protection being cast...or silencing spells?
WhiteElfElder chapter 17 . 10/17
What is Harry going to do with the jar of water he collected on his little expedition into cursed territory?
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 10/17
Harry should have included his fight with the Basilisk!
peggy77 chapter 5 . 10/17
Nice length and good flow to this chapter. It's also refreshing to not see misspelled or incorrectly used words.
peggy77 chapter 4 . 10/17
Chapters 3 and 4 were both very short and could have easily been combined into one but I did like them both very much.
peggy77 chapter 2 . 10/17
I agree with your relationship theory in your A/N but disagree with your points regarding the Hallows/Horcruxes. I've read many very well written stories which include the horcruxes but leave out the Hallows completely. They didn't end up with plot holes or feeling incomplete.
juice14 chapter 36 . 10/10
great story... short sharp riveting!
1,820 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »