Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lightning Scar
Vkw10 chapter 36 . 3/18
Excellent story. I'm glad you aren't planning a sequel, as this story ended in exactly the right way, with our triumphant young hero striding out to seek his future. I much prefer your Harry to the original, as he's a smart, hardworking, teen with a few flaws. I'm also delighted at the way you handled Dumbledore as a meddling old man who gets firmly put n his place, rather than as an evil old man.
World Theory chapter 36 . 3/12
If the fact that it kept me reading it is any indication, then this was a good story.
World Theory chapter 20 . 3/12
Pretty sure that a freaky thunderstorm that can spontaneously appear, and even reverse its direction, would utterly confound the meteorologists on the East Coast. (And a good number of keen-eyed non-meteorologists.)
World Theory chapter 17 . 3/12
Aww… I think Annie and Harry are cute together.
World Theory chapter 12 . 3/11
If I could talk to the Harry in this story, I would say: "Really? Haven't you ever looked at a mouse, and thought that it looked strangely appetizing? I have. I mean … I haven't actually been tempted to just pick one up and chomp down on it, but there is some strange response in the back of my mind, that says that it looks like a meal. Mmm…"
World Theory chapter 1 . 3/11
By Jove and by golly: the name of the pub matters to me! I think that by changing just one letter, the pub would sound much better with the name "The Bumbling Boggart"!
suziq968 chapter 36 . 3/9
This was a great read. Good balance between brains and seriously OP Animagus form.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/3
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
JokersLastLaugh chapter 36 . 2/25
this was a good story and i enjoyed reading it.
Anansii chapter 18 . 2/23
Halfway through and enjoying this. A couple minor notes, Eastern Diamondbacks keep their eggs inside until they hatch, and I gather you have never had much to do with horses (weak willed? Snicker.)
Niknakkitkat chapter 36 . 2/9
this was a fantastic read. i enjoyed every single chapter and hope to read more of your fics after this
I just read the author's note... Let's agree to disagree in those areas.

I did like the stuff about Animagi, though. Well thought out. :)

GOD Bless, Keep Up the Good Work and Keep Moving Forward! :D Amen! :D
Ashutosh chapter 1 . 1/26
decades?! you must know that they were only 7 years together not DECADES
alechnn chapter 8 . 1/19
basilisks can have children/eggs in the wild dude
harry didn't buy any pyjamas! (actually, I think most authors forget about night things). Really enjoying the story so far.
1,660 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »