Reviews for Sacred Sacrifices
Loose Cannon Doccy chapter 7 . 7/15/2015
Oh-ho, things just continue to get more and more interesting. I am certainly looking forward to what comes next...
Loose Cannon Doccy chapter 5 . 1/9/2015
I will admit, I did not see this coming. But I digress, I admit that a smile grazed my lips the moment I saw the notice in my inbox, and this was a joy to read again.

I wish you the best of luck in the future

Doccy Larsson Seraphim
Fires of Black Chaos chapter 5 . 1/8/2015
That last part was kinda cool, not going to lie. The burning at the stake thing was kinda cliche and funny, but appropriate.
Shimmering-Sky chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You updated! Finally! Yay!

And what a marvelous update it is! It was so much fun to read! Oh, the evil! I love it so much!

I can't wait to see the next chapter! Update soon, please!
dragonstar6000 chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
Great I love this can't wait to read more keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Psychic Duels For Life!

FBL
Shimmering-Sky chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Holy. Freaking. Crap. This just got even better, if that's possible. I'm absolutely LOVING the story so far (and wish I'd come up with it myself)! Please keep writing it, because you're doing an AMAZING job!
Loose Cannon Doccy chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Oh boy, it's the hospital all over again. Let's just hope that Trudge doesn't pull out the annoying f*cking Dark Diviner Dark Synchro out again.

Now for the serious part.

This was flawless. I scanned every nook and cranny of this chapter, but no mistakes, no errors, no nothing!

Help yourself to a cookie, 'cause you f*cking EARNED IT.
Moonlion 94 chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Poor Crow I Hope The Other 5 Signers Can Stop This
Shimmering-Sky chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Favorite line of the chapter? "Orange-haired dodo". Hilarious. But that's just because my mind likes funny stuff. It also likes evil, which you have completely and utterly rocked at this chapter. My goodness, you're undercutting your abilities as a fanfiction author. I hope you keep up this story, because I want to know what's going to happen to the other Signers now that Crow is in the Shadow Realm... and what the heck Sayer is plotting... Update soon, please!
Loose Cannon Doccy chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Uh oh. I wonder what could have happened to Crow? It's a mystery... or is it?

Anyway, you did well again. No complaints here about anything.
Moonlion 94 chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Not Bad Not Bad!
Loose Cannon Doccy chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Uh oh, sounds like trouble is on the horizon for the Signers! I see no problems with it. The length was appropriate, but i'm sure that we all want to see that Field Spell in action.
Ulrich362 chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Alright this is interesting. The plot is good and this new character seems like she'll be an interesting addition, looking forward to the update.
Nagiiisa-san chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
MORE. ITS SO GOOD THAT I NEED MORE CHAPTERS!