Reviews for Bound by Honor
D-Koy24 chapter 22 . 5/27
Really?Arrow in the knee?

I never saw that coming,but I loved this chapter and all the others.

Btw,I like that toothless is now part of this family,it really is a family I would imagine for the dragonborn :).
ArchMageStorm chapter 29 . 3/24
You know... I don't understand why Miraak is called "The First Dragonborn" because he really isn't. Alessia Septim was the first to receive the dragon blood from Akatosh. When Alessia was on her deathbed Akatosh transformed her into The Red Diamond of the Amulet of Kings and lit the dragonfires for the first time, declaring that any of Alessia's heirs that possessed both his (the dragonblood) and her joined blood, the dragonfires will remain lit. So yeah. The Septim line is long line of Dragonborn emperors. Miraak most likely was given the same way your character was, which is to say we have no fucking idea how he got it. All in all, Miraak is NOT The First Dragonborn... I like Skyrim lore kay.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 2 . 3/8
Isn't Serana is a vampire, never heard her complaining about cold in game.
Guest chapter 49 . 11/29/2017
well the story is "over" but it was a good story a very good one the best part is the line "the ork fainted" when we first went to the collage and turned over the three elder scrolls three books of mor and the augma infernium or whatever they are called simply dew to the whole idea of a fainted is comical
Thedudeist chapter 10 . 11/24/2017
So how old is he anyway? Serana isn't dating a middle aged man right?
Thedudeist chapter 7 . 11/24/2017
isn't Serana...surprisingly weak for a centuries old vampire?
Thedudeist chapter 4 . 11/24/2017
Everybody wants the dragonborn.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/20/2017
thanks for this i needed a good distraction from life and this nearly made me start to think i was in skyrim herself
Kai chapter 9 . 11/1/2017
Hey, bigger applications are the most fun.

"Hm, clouds are closing in, it'll start raining soon. LOK VAH KOOR! Or not."
"Hey, a pond with dragonflies. Dragonflies mean alchemy fishies. FUS! Now just to pick both up from the water surface."
"Gah, it's cold. I need a campfire. Let's see, wood, tinder and now (Flames spell) or YOL!"
"Yes, we can play Hide and Seek. (Detect Life spell) You're it! (Muffle spell) and (Invisibility spell)"
Kai chapter 7 . 11/1/2017
If you're playing mods you can much better identify with your character and imagining a personality becomes easier and more sensible than if you just played through the main questline to be able to say that you have played the game. My brother is such a gamer. He'd never explore the map as I frequently do, and I never use fast travel.

I'm an arachnophobe as well. Therefore I made my DB one.

I'd never eat insects while awake or human flesh at all. So my DB learns insect alchemy by trying recipes instead of eating the insect parts. And sells those potions instead of using them herself, btw. And she killed off the whole Namira cult.

Okay, back to the spiders. Depending on the situation I either send my follower to fight the spiders, and my beloved wife Aela doesn't mind those many legs, obviously. Or I conjure a Dremora Lord or two directly into the spider room or towards the spiders while open air. I once didn't see the spider coming when I had dismounted Shadowmere to process a dead sabre cat, and my trusted steed saved my bacon there. Very rarely I do it myself. IF the spider is alone and IF there's a place far away with line of sight for my bow. I also twice ran into spiders, turned back and ran back towards the city where the guards of Riften and Morthal, respectively, took care of the problem for me.

So, I'm quite sure that your Garen can manage his quests even against spiders. :-)
Stereborg chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Can I ask as to the whereabouts of such update? My hands are itchin for scrolling, my eyes for reading. Well?
Steven Cook chapter 34 . 1/3/2017
So I'm just imagining two guys in those pool floaty dragon things fighting with swords. I was laughing so hard through what should have been a serious fight.
Blindluck92 chapter 34 . 9/7/2016
Hey, I know it's proper for latecomers to leave a review on the last chapter, but I saw that you marked it as complete with an update saying you'd continue this story under a different title. Anyway, I love this pairing, and more than that, I love playing as a thief. Your Dragonborn reminds me of mine when I played... minus the part where I was an Argonian. I feel that being able to resist practically all disease, swim indefinitely, and heal really quickly if I made a rookie mistake in my actual rookie days with the Guild all made for a better immersive experience as a stealth archetype. Although whenever I was accused about being like Miraak or the Dov and seeking power, I'd always rationalize that I was seeking "trouble" instead... then when I'd find trouble, I'd steal everything it owned, potentially including its life.

But enough about me, this is about you and how awesome your story is. Many have glossed over the fact that the Last Dovahkiin has sold his soul to more than one higher power, but you went the other way and turned that into a critical plot element. I've enjoyed everything I've read so far, and I have no doubt I'll continue enjoying it til the end.

*cue the song of the Dovahkiin as I walk away*

Oh, and may the Hist watch over you, Listener. *vanishes into the shadow*
Galactus1123 chapter 49 . 7/26/2016
Your writing style is awesome. And i love this story. Can wait for the next one
ulttoanova chapter 22 . 5/17/2016
Great story

Ps thought I was the only one who considered all my TES heroes to be related.