Reviews for Bound by Honor
Chootch7097 chapter 48 . 10/9
Finish it please
Chootch7097 chapter 6 . 10/8
Anyone who's obsessed enough with Skyrim to read this knows the dragonborn song
Obsessive Reader chapter 48 . 9/20
When's the next installment? I really enjoyed this story and your style of writing and I feel it wouldn't be fair to leave it as a cliff hanger like that. But if you don't want to write any more that's fine. Good luck!
a7xfanatic11 chapter 48 . 7/24
A superb story my friend. Maybe a little extreme on the emotional front, but very well crafted. I look forward to the next installment.
Oblivious ninja IJ chapter 22 . 5/27
Really?Arrow in the knee?

I never saw that coming,but I loved this chapter and all the others.

Btw,I like that toothless is now part of this family,it really is a family I would imagine for the dragonborn :).
ArchMageStorm chapter 29 . 3/24
You know... I don't understand why Miraak is called "The First Dragonborn" because he really isn't. Alessia Septim was the first to receive the dragon blood from Akatosh. When Alessia was on her deathbed Akatosh transformed her into The Red Diamond of the Amulet of Kings and lit the dragonfires for the first time, declaring that any of Alessia's heirs that possessed both his (the dragonblood) and her joined blood, the dragonfires will remain lit. So yeah. The Septim line is long line of Dragonborn emperors. Miraak most likely was given the same way your character was, which is to say we have no fucking idea how he got it. All in all, Miraak is NOT The First Dragonborn... I like Skyrim lore kay.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 2 . 3/8
Isn't Serana is a vampire, never heard her complaining about cold in game.
Guest chapter 49 . 11/29/2017
well the story is "over" but it was a good story a very good one the best part is the line "the ork fainted" when we first went to the collage and turned over the three elder scrolls three books of mor and the augma infernium or whatever they are called simply dew to the whole idea of a fainted is comical
Thedudeist chapter 10 . 11/24/2017
So how old is he anyway? Serana isn't dating a middle aged man right?
Thedudeist chapter 7 . 11/24/2017
isn't Serana...surprisingly weak for a centuries old vampire?
Thedudeist chapter 4 . 11/24/2017
Everybody wants the dragonborn.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/20/2017
thanks for this i needed a good distraction from life and this nearly made me start to think i was in skyrim herself
Kai chapter 9 . 11/1/2017
Hey, bigger applications are the most fun.

"Hm, clouds are closing in, it'll start raining soon. LOK VAH KOOR! Or not."
"Hey, a pond with dragonflies. Dragonflies mean alchemy fishies. FUS! Now just to pick both up from the water surface."
"Gah, it's cold. I need a campfire. Let's see, wood, tinder and now (Flames spell) or YOL!"
"Yes, we can play Hide and Seek. (Detect Life spell) You're it! (Muffle spell) and (Invisibility spell)"
Kai chapter 7 . 11/1/2017
If you're playing mods you can much better identify with your character and imagining a personality becomes easier and more sensible than if you just played through the main questline to be able to say that you have played the game. My brother is such a gamer. He'd never explore the map as I frequently do, and I never use fast travel.

I'm an arachnophobe as well. Therefore I made my DB one.

I'd never eat insects while awake or human flesh at all. So my DB learns insect alchemy by trying recipes instead of eating the insect parts. And sells those potions instead of using them herself, btw. And she killed off the whole Namira cult.

Okay, back to the spiders. Depending on the situation I either send my follower to fight the spiders, and my beloved wife Aela doesn't mind those many legs, obviously. Or I conjure a Dremora Lord or two directly into the spider room or towards the spiders while open air. I once didn't see the spider coming when I had dismounted Shadowmere to process a dead sabre cat, and my trusted steed saved my bacon there. Very rarely I do it myself. IF the spider is alone and IF there's a place far away with line of sight for my bow. I also twice ran into spiders, turned back and ran back towards the city where the guards of Riften and Morthal, respectively, took care of the problem for me.

So, I'm quite sure that your Garen can manage his quests even against spiders. :-)
Stereborg chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Can I ask as to the whereabouts of such update? My hands are itchin for scrolling, my eyes for reading. Well?