Reviews for Only One I Need
Sad-Blue-Eyed-Angel 2010 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This was a beautiful story and I loved that Dean made absolutely sure to make his baby brother's graduation. It was sad that both Sam and Dean cried at the end, but only proved how much they truly love and care for each other.

A wonderfully written story.
StyxxsOmega chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
So sad but adorable! You even got me to cry. Good cry though.
Unattainable Dreams chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Jeez, the first fic I read after I got my internet fixed and it made me cry... Now I'm all sad and whatnot.
You know, it's fics like these that really make me start to hate John. Poor Sam. And Dean. :(
Anyway, awesome fic once again!
Alia G. L chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I was doing good until the end. I can't handle it when they cry. Such a sweet fic. I knew Dean would go to the graduation.
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
This was unbelievably sweet and emotional! I really loved that you allowed Dean to not only be there at Sam's graduation, but also to make a distinct noise that proved to Sam's he was there for him. Also, Sam's speech was wonderful, and the fact that he thanked Dean even though he didn't know his big brother was there to see it made it even better. And the ending... Goodness, the way you paralleled it by having both of them cry was so darn sad and perfect! Great work! You've really done a wonderful job here. :)
emebalia chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
This is so Dean, he lets Sam leave no matter how much it hurts himself because it's what Sam needs.
Very well done.
Maknatuna chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
It really bothers me how John treats his boys. Sucks to have a parent like him. Dean was awesome and supportive in this fic. Good job, hun :)