Reviews for Only One I Need
Super Vanilla Bear chapter 1 . 4/20
Okay, well I wasn't entirely expecting to cry because of this, but, once again, here I am in the union of my school trying to hide the tears. I can only imagine that Sam's graduation had to be one of the hardest days of Dean's life. He raised his little brother, and I feel like part of him always knew how different Sam was; he didn't want this life. And I honestly think Dean didn't picture him to stick around and be willingly a part of the family business.

This was beautiful. It hit me right in the feels in a sense that I graduated from high school last year, and it made me think back to my own. Sam's speech was brilliant, and it definitely sounded like something Sammy would write. Mentioning his brother was amazing. But your last paragraph is what really got me. I could clearly picture both of them losing it at the same time in different places, and it's just heartbreaking and wonderful all at the same time.

Thank you for this wonderful story!

- SVB
Sad-Blue-Eyed-Angel 2010 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This was a beautiful story and I loved that Dean made absolutely sure to make his baby brother's graduation. It was sad that both Sam and Dean cried at the end, but only proved how much they truly love and care for each other.

A wonderfully written story.
StyxxsOmega chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
So sad but adorable! You even got me to cry. Good cry though.
Unattainable Dreams chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Jeez, the first fic I read after I got my internet fixed and it made me cry... Now I'm all sad and whatnot.
You know, it's fics like these that really make me start to hate John. Poor Sam. And Dean. :(
Anyway, awesome fic once again!
Alia G. L chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I was doing good until the end. I can't handle it when they cry. Such a sweet fic. I knew Dean would go to the graduation.
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
This was unbelievably sweet and emotional! I really loved that you allowed Dean to not only be there at Sam's graduation, but also to make a distinct noise that proved to Sam's he was there for him. Also, Sam's speech was wonderful, and the fact that he thanked Dean even though he didn't know his big brother was there to see it made it even better. And the ending... Goodness, the way you paralleled it by having both of them cry was so darn sad and perfect! Great work! You've really done a wonderful job here. :)
emebalia chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
This is so Dean, he lets Sam leave no matter how much it hurts himself because it's what Sam needs.
Very well done.
Maknatuna chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
It really bothers me how John treats his boys. Sucks to have a parent like him. Dean was awesome and supportive in this fic. Good job, hun :)