Reviews for Chance
Reignashii chapter 10 . 2/14
This story is amazing I hope you continue and finish it! I would love to see what happens next! I really love the pace of this story and how Beth and daryl interact with each other and other pple! Please update!
terrazas14 chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
So good update soon
Maykits chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
Hi! This is a wonderful story. From reading your author notes I hope things are going better for you and your family. When you have the time to please continue to write this story I would like to see the journey Beth and Daryl are on in this setting.
getkath chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
OMG OMG OMG! You have GOT to write more! I love love love this story! You write the BEST KISSES ever! xoxo
shadowcat802 chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
Am enjoying the story. I am looking forward to the next chapter :)
Beth Dixon8 chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
Really loving this story! I feel like you have captured the characters perfectly-it irritates me when people paint Daryl so far out of character, but you have hit the nail head on!
PopCultureSalad chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
Oh I love this! Absolutely love this! I cannot wait for more!
weshallflyaway chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
Really happy to have you back and a fantastic update!
princebuddy chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
I am so glad that things are getting better at home! I am also glad to see that you have updated this story and are not giving up on Push it is literally one of my favorite Bethyl stories. I am really looking forward to you updating both these stories.

I really enjoyed this chapter. It was so cute to watch them fish and flirt with each other, their banter is always very enjoyable. It was also nice to see Daryl being a little more open with Beth and to see them getting to know each other better. The making out in the truck was also great ;) I am looking forward to Shawn coming back hopefully him and the rest of the Greene's can forgive each other. Yeah for Maggie being engaged and Hershel being ok with Beth seeing Daryl. I am very excited for the next update.
Elizz chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
I just loved it. The characterization you bring to each of them is so defined, and so well maintained through the stories you write: very beautifully done. I especially loved the moment about not letting her starve during the apocalypse shudder. Neat, neat moment.
missy7293 chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
Oh...the cat's outta the bag...Excellent chapter! Can't wait for the next update.
Bluemom chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
Oh no, Hershel isn't done discussing the dixons with Beth. DramaThanks for the great chapter!
Scifigirl22 chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
I was super excited when I saw this update! Keep it up its an amazing story! Hope everything is better for you! Sending positive thoughts your way!
cemmia chapter 10 . 9/29/2014