Reviews for Chance
Str1der2015 chapter 10 . 9/10/2017
Im so sorry for family issues...this was one if the best dtories i had ever read. So sad it wasnt como,eted. Hopefully things are better for u niw...
Str1der2015 chapter 8 . 9/10/2017
Beautiful chapter!
Str1der2015 chapter 5 . 9/10/2017
Loving this!
heatherrk chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
I know it's been awhile since you updated on this. I just happened upon it and love it! I love the way you write Daryl. He seems so lost and on the edge between standing by family and doing what's right for him. I hope you come back to it.
AinsleyE chapter 10 . 6/15/2015
This is fantastic! I know you haven't updated in a while, but I hope you come back to this one at some point! Cheers.
layvba chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
Great story. I'm looking forward to reading more of this.
aly.shiver chapter 10 . 4/3/2015
Do you plan on continuing this fix? It's really good. (: I hope you do.
ShatteredDragon chapter 10 . 4/3/2015
i absolutely love your version of shy daryl! although every time i read one of these i wish that merle was either a better brother or that daryl would just tell him to fuck off and not come back until he got his shit straight lol but please update soon
Reignashii chapter 10 . 2/14/2015
This story is amazing I hope you continue and finish it! I would love to see what happens next! I really love the pace of this story and how Beth and daryl interact with each other and other pple! Please update!
terrazas14 chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
So good update soon
Maykits chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
Hi! This is a wonderful story. From reading your author notes I hope things are going better for you and your family. When you have the time to please continue to write this story I would like to see the journey Beth and Daryl are on in this setting.
getkath chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
OMG OMG OMG! You have GOT to write more! I love love love this story! You write the BEST KISSES ever! xoxo
shadowcat802 chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
Am enjoying the story. I am looking forward to the next chapter :)
Beth Dixon8 chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
Really loving this story! I feel like you have captured the characters perfectly-it irritates me when people paint Daryl so far out of character, but you have hit the nail head on!
PopCultureSalad chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
Oh I love this! Absolutely love this! I cannot wait for more!