Reviews for Gratitude
Poison-Quills chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This was a very sweet one shot.
Dimkaagon chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Very cute story! I had originally intended to only read part one before I went to bed, but then when I reached part two, I decided getting to part three was a better idea, and once I got there I just decided to finish your story, because it was too good to stop reading! :D I think you wrote this very well. I really like how you wrote Giles sudden realization that he was in love with Buffy. You wrote all of the characters very well in my opinion. Thank you for writing! :D
METHmANAkin chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Absolutely beautiful
Mrs Ronald Weasley chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
i think that it was great to see buffy and giles get together after they've both been through so much pain. they deserve to be happy and together!
WijidaToo lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
I loved that whole 'watcher-mine' the story was quite well written! :) I've just become a Buffy-addict, and now am dying to write a fic of my own, although I don't know if I'm familiar enough with all of this to do it.

Great job!
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Oh, it's so good to see Giles and Buffy kiss and make up...and if it weren't for 's stupid ban on NC-17 rated fics, I'm sure there would be a lot of Slayer/Watcher naughtiness in this, too. Thank you for something that offsets all the Spuffyness we've had to endure on this site.
Dayetriper chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Very good! I always like to read about B/G being happy together; they both deserve to be happy... :-) Well done.