Reviews for Rethinking the Unthinkable
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Please update this story soon! It's off to a great start
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Crying is good. This chapter is good. Yay!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Update soon! Love this story so far! Enjoy jealous Oliver
lisbon99 chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
I'm really enjoying reading this fic - I hope you're able to continue it in the future, but no pressure; it sounds like things are really busy for you at the moment, and brilliance can't be rushed ;)

To be honest at times I'm really reluctant to read post-2x23 fic because it raises all sorts of angsty issues and makes me stress about what's going to happen in season 3. But this is really easy to read, because everyone's in character and even when there's tension, it feels as though a lighthearted scene is never too far away. I feel so sorry for Felicity right now - she was so hopeful in that beach scene, and it was so painful to hear her get shut down. I was so proud to see her making decisions for herself (re: the ARGUS mission) and taking steps to move forward. It's something I really hope we'll see in canon as well.

Can't wait to find out what Alex's role is, and how things are going to move on from here. I'll check out your other fics while waiting for the next chapter ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Love a jealous Oliver! Can't wait to see what happens next with felicity and Oliver! Update soon please
Carfa chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
More!
quisinart4 chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Lol Amanda's phone call with Oliver hehe. And Felicity working "hero" into every convo with Roy, adorable. :) love the team bonding here, and just how happy they are to have Felicity back and how she's taking that extra effort to talk to everyone. Really eager to see what you have planned here, please update soon!
mjf2468 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Wow, really really wow. You have convinced me that she did know, was in on the plan, the way you wrote this, because I really really thought she did not. But I really really liked this. Really totally well-written. You put words to my thoughts. Thank you. This chapter helped heal my heart a little from that scene.
Ethereal Rebel chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Please update soon! I can't wait! I love this story so far!
shippersgonnaship chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Wowee this is great so far! Bring on chapter 4!
X chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
I love this! But Alex should totally make another appearance!
Sarai chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Good chapter!
hervissa chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
This story's continuing quite nicely! Can't wait to see how will their relationship blossom and grow AND WHEN THE HELL WILL OLLIE REALIZE SHE'S THE ONE
ehehehhe

Also, I love the way you write Felicity. Reeeallly :3

Keep writing! :)

hervissa :)
hervissa chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Ahhhh...
Why are my OTPs always so damn stubborn?
WHY CAN'T THEY SEE THEY WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER
WHYYYY

Wonderful piece though.
Gonna read the next chapters now :D

Keep writing! :0

hervisssa :)
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
loved this update, specifically oliver's realization that while he's busy trying to ready himself for a relationship with felicity, she might go out and find one of her own. can't wait to see where you take this next!