Reviews for Rising from the Ashes
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 3/6
Poor Harry. He ended up with a greasy-haired Death Eater and a ferret Death Eater. Mind-boggling.
cutmebitch chapter 1 . 3/6
I've read a bit of the first chapter, and it doesn't seem like a bad story. However, grammar mistakes splattered about the chapter really take away from the quality. I find some things said a bit too simplistically, and plot development far too fast. Other than that, it seems okay to me.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 8 . 2/14
Great chapter. Wow, Harry is intense.

thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 2 . 2/13
a good idea terribly written, I can't read any more of this, I suggest you get a beta!
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 2/13
Hopefully they can get through to Harry.
I can't wait to see what happins.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 7 . 1/22
Great chapter. Well, I wonder if their explanation will calm him down or get him mad enough to take out all of England.

daithi4377 chapter 7 . 1/22
LOL round and round the mulberry bush. Wonder if Draco and Severus are confused yet.
Angel Rose Potter chapter 6 . 1/4
I really like this story can u please update as you can.
dragon chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
Very good can't wait to read more
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
Great chapter. They are all so in unequipped to deal with emotions. Poor boys.

Avid Reader chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
I like it. I don't feel rushed to accept the relationship and you didn't make Snape unbelievable. Can't wait for the next chapter.
DTDY chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
I love it!
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Looks I love this chapter. Awesome the twins are still on his side, I think I would have cried if they had forsaken Harry. Neville turned his back on Harry...why..that is hard to believe and I think I could cry about that :-(. Things are starting to clear up quite a bit. I love the tug of war between Severus and Harry. Even Narcissa can see the attraction between the three. Wow Severus isn't Draco's Godfather? They are really going to have a lot to overcome when they go public. I hope you will give a flashback to how all this started. Something tells me that Harry was never that naive lost little boy he portrayed so many years ago. Please please update soon!
Linda chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
Simple love this story more please.