Reviews for Rising from the Ashes
good chapter
Thorilian chapter 8 . 4/14
More please
4michelle3 chapter 8 . 3/31
Harry story I hope you finish it.
PenguinGirl94 chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
Ahh man! Just when the story is starting to get good.. please come back and write more. There are many good HP/DM/SS stories out there.. yet yours has nice ballance and both SS and DM had a relationship before.. I hate the stories where SS and DM hate eachother and only share a love for Harry, yours isn't like that. Also the extreame earthquaking/weather influencing power from Harry is a nice twist.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Poor Harry. He ended up with a greasy-haired Death Eater and a ferret Death Eater. Mind-boggling.
theworldcriestoo chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I've read a bit of the first chapter, and it doesn't seem like a bad story. However, grammar mistakes splattered about the chapter really take away from the quality. I find some things said a bit too simplistically, and plot development far too fast. Other than that, it seems okay to me.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 8 . 2/14/2015
Great chapter. Wow, Harry is intense.

Can't wait for more.
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
a good idea terribly written, I can't read any more of this, I suggest you get a beta!
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 2/13/2015
Hopefully they can get through to Harry.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/26/2015
I can't wait to see what happins.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
Great chapter. Well, I wonder if their explanation will calm him down or get him mad enough to take out all of England.

Can't wait for more.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
LOL round and round the mulberry bush. Wonder if Draco and Severus are confused yet.
Angel Rose Potter chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
I really like this story can u please update as you can.