Reviews for A Pilot from Roanapur
Screw the haters man I like your story best read I've had in a while
Alex2909 chapter 36 . 7/15
awesome story
Galeiam chapter 10 . 7/4
While this is honestly a pretty interesting story.

The Formatting of the dialogue pretty much kills it.
Galeiam chapter 3 . 6/29
While a good story I sincerely hope you clean up the formatting at some point.
12954086 chapter 18 . 6/29
Great crossover idea, completely unexpected but works well. Wish it could get some formatting love as well as expanding the early chapters. Pacing feels a bit rushed and lots of important world building and minutiae feels missing or glossed over. Yes, we know what the characters are like from before, but it's nice to see how the see each other and such. It's a great concept and I really hope to see it improved. I can easily see the effort and love the author put in and I want this to shine like I know it can.
You need to place the complete tag on this story...
TNhector chapter 36 . 6/12
Loved it through and through keep up the good work
ErmagehrdBastehrd chapter 36 . 6/11
A nice ending to the best Evangelion crossover of the year so far. What I heavily appreciate is your originality and the way you have written the characters of the Black Lagoon cast to fit into the Evangelion universe. The Yui/Misato pairing at the end was unexpected but not a bad thing. Another great thing is how you have done the ending which gives this fic a satisfying conclusion.
While there were some grammatical and spelling here and there it didn't disturb the reading experience.

On conclusion I found great enjoyment reading this fic and I am looking forward to your next fic.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 35 . 5/23
very good
Reishin Amara chapter 35 . 5/6
to be honest,imkinda hoping NERV becomes a Earth Restoration Division...they have the technology...now all they need to do is fix the planet.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 34 . 4/19
good
TNhector chapter 34 . 4/8
Another great chapter thanks for such a good story
Merchant Of Blue Death chapter 34 . 4/8
Somehow I had imagined Balaiaka ending the call with "It's only business." Anyway, a great chapter and I loved you having them recover Yui as well as her reveal regarding Rock and Gendo's past. While I wished that Asuka would've been paired with Shinji I can't fault pairing him up with Mari since she's more accepting of him and he's not as desperate for emotional attachment as in canon.

Overall, I as you know, have enjoyed this from the start and I feel sad that it's in the final chapters. The only other Evangelion stories that I've invested so much time reading and following in the past year have been 'In Tune' and 'Advise And Trust' and one is already finished and the other like yours, is winding up. Stories like yours come far and few and I thank you for sharing yours with the world.

As to your family matters, all the best to your mother and I'm glad the problem was taken care of. I wish her a speedy recovery and hopefully she has no further problems.
Chapter 12: I'll trust your knowledge on the character ages but from their images they look a lot younger to me late twenties at best.
Chapter 11: I am not one hundred percent positive about this but after second impact the nature of the oceans changed. Not only did they became red tinted and pretty much all the sea life died off. One of the Evangelion movies I think briefly touches on this subject. This of course would make any type of salt water fishing regardless of method an exercise in futility.