Reviews for A Pilot from Roanapur
FourMurasame chapter 36 . 5/17
WOOO, that was bada$$, thanks for writing this crossover of 2 of my favorite series! Couldn't have imagined it any other way. Well done.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/25/2016
oh, dis gonna be good! *grabs popcorn*
Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2016
Screw the haters man I like your story best read I've had in a while
Alex2909 chapter 36 . 7/15/2016
awesome story
Galeiam chapter 10 . 7/4/2016
While this is honestly a pretty interesting story.

The Formatting of the dialogue pretty much kills it.
Galeiam chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
While a good story I sincerely hope you clean up the formatting at some point.
12954086 chapter 18 . 6/29/2016
Great crossover idea, completely unexpected but works well. Wish it could get some formatting love as well as expanding the early chapters. Pacing feels a bit rushed and lots of important world building and minutiae feels missing or glossed over. Yes, we know what the characters are like from before, but it's nice to see how the see each other and such. It's a great concept and I really hope to see it improved. I can easily see the effort and love the author put in and I want this to shine like I know it can.
Guest chapter 36 . 6/11/2016
You need to place the complete tag on this story...
TNhector chapter 36 . 6/12/2016
Loved it through and through keep up the good work
ErmagehrdBastehrd chapter 36 . 6/11/2016
A nice ending to the best Evangelion crossover of the year so far. What I heavily appreciate is your originality and the way you have written the characters of the Black Lagoon cast to fit into the Evangelion universe. The Yui/Misato pairing at the end was unexpected but not a bad thing. Another great thing is how you have done the ending which gives this fic a satisfying conclusion.
While there were some grammatical and spelling here and there it didn't disturb the reading experience.

On conclusion I found great enjoyment reading this fic and I am looking forward to your next fic.
tanithlipsky chapter 35 . 5/23/2016
very good
Reishin Amara chapter 35 . 5/6/2016
to be honest,imkinda hoping NERV becomes a Earth Restoration Division...they have the technology...now all they need to do is fix the planet.
tanithlipsky chapter 34 . 4/19/2016
good
TNhector chapter 34 . 4/8/2016
Another great chapter thanks for such a good story
Merchant Of Blue Death chapter 34 . 4/8/2016
Somehow I had imagined Balaiaka ending the call with "It's only business." Anyway, a great chapter and I loved you having them recover Yui as well as her reveal regarding Rock and Gendo's past. While I wished that Asuka would've been paired with Shinji I can't fault pairing him up with Mari since she's more accepting of him and he's not as desperate for emotional attachment as in canon.

Overall, I as you know, have enjoyed this from the start and I feel sad that it's in the final chapters. The only other Evangelion stories that I've invested so much time reading and following in the past year have been 'In Tune' and 'Advise And Trust' and one is already finished and the other like yours, is winding up. Stories like yours come far and few and I thank you for sharing yours with the world.

As to your family matters, all the best to your mother and I'm glad the problem was taken care of. I wish her a speedy recovery and hopefully she has no further problems.