Reviews for The Sickness Unto Death
Sofie chapter 4 . 8/30
This was great! I love it, really. And it's so cute and everything… Nawwwww, haha, it's great!
MissStakky chapter 4 . 2/23
MissStakky chapter 2 . 2/23
OMFG you made me cry :') I have terrible asthma and the way you had written what happened to Remus really hit me! And the food! OMG My heart /3 This is sooo emotional
MissStakky chapter 1 . 2/23
Aaaawww this is adorable 3
DemeRain chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
Thanks for sharing
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
This is one of the best stories I have read in a while. All of them are people I would love to aspire to be in their wisdom, generosity, kindness, and compassion. My only wish is that I knew what Remus' illness is, but it's a detail I am willing to let go. Thank you for an amazing and heartwarming story.
tiny.scattered.angry.marks chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
This is truly beautiful. I loved every single second of it. I got so teary at the end I felt really flustered. I love how when I read it I can feel the raw emotions they feel. It's amazing. Well done.
World Of Lily Luna chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
Exactly the kind of story I was looking for this morning! Thanks.
Archies Breezy Privates chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
This story is so beautiful. It's actually the second time I've read this now, and both times it has effected me in such a powerful, all-encompassing way. Your versions of Remus and Sirius are to die for, and this AU situation you placed them into was so heart-wrenching and tear-inducing and I so desperately wish that Remus would get well so that they could spend forever together. They are just so perfect for each other, and it's reflected in every word of your writing. My own curiosity is desperate to know the exact condition that Remus is suffering from, but the mystery added to his character and to his reluctance - even with Sirius - to disclose such personal information, so I forgive you for keeping it secret. ;) Really, though, this story is flawless and poignant and just absolutely stunning. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Shizuka21 chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
That was really sweet and well done.I really appreciate to find a fic, once in a while, which takes the time to develop the characters and the relationship between them (the 'hey, we're hot, let's get together!' plot is sadly too frequent in Sirius/Remus's fics). Still curious about what Remus' illness is, though...
Siriusly James chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
This story is wonderful. Your writing is exceptionally beautiful, and I am going to read the rest of the story now.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I like the story, but I feel the notes were the best part. Endearing and hilarious. I love them,
NovelLady chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
I really enjoyed this! Will there be a sequel? Please? It was amazing! And what was Remus' mystery illness? I'm a nurse and there were endless possibilities running through my mind!
Beautifully written!
Ly chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
Holy hell, I read this story in one go and it is SO AMAZING. Your Sirius is perfect, and Remus all snarky and lonely and, oh. I got all teary at the end. Thank you for writing this, it is beautiful.
themccallgleek chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Wow! Okay, this fic is utterly amazing and adorable and I love it so much! It's written so fantastically well, and I adore the characterisation of them all so much! I love your idea to have them meet by Sirius being made to take notes, and I love the fact that Sirius disliked Remus for a bit. Also, all the James/Lily in this fic. Well, I loved everything about this, so. I cannot express how much I love this! Keep up the great writing! :D
(I had a vague idea of the illness in the 3rd chapter - is it cystic fibrosis? It kind of seems like that, with his symptoms.)