Reviews for The Sickness Unto Death
ofkjndness chapter 4 . 6/24
This is an absolutely beautiful story and I really enjoyed reading it! Lovely job 3
sorryspence chapter 4 . 5/18
This is simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing it...
So many feels! So sweet!
alex.the.ravenclaw.71394 chapter 4 . 2/9
Purely beautiful.
terig chapter 4 . 1/13
im crying oh my god this is an adorable story
Sofie chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
This was great! I love it, really. And it's so cute and everything… Nawwwww, haha, it's great!
ShameToad chapter 4 . 2/23/2016
Wow
ShameToad chapter 2 . 2/23/2016
OMFG you made me cry :') I have terrible asthma and the way you had written what happened to Remus really hit me! And the food! OMG My heart /3 This is sooo emotional
ShameToad chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Aaaawww this is adorable 3
DemeRain chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
Thanks for sharing
tiffywiffyfluffykitty chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
This is one of the best stories I have read in a while. All of them are people I would love to aspire to be in their wisdom, generosity, kindness, and compassion. My only wish is that I knew what Remus' illness is, but it's a detail I am willing to let go. Thank you for an amazing and heartwarming story.
tiny.scattered.angry.marks chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
This is truly beautiful. I loved every single second of it. I got so teary at the end I felt really flustered. I love how when I read it I can feel the raw emotions they feel. It's amazing. Well done.
World Of Lily Luna chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
Exactly the kind of story I was looking for this morning! Thanks.
Archies Breezy Privates chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
This story is so beautiful. It's actually the second time I've read this now, and both times it has effected me in such a powerful, all-encompassing way. Your versions of Remus and Sirius are to die for, and this AU situation you placed them into was so heart-wrenching and tear-inducing and I so desperately wish that Remus would get well so that they could spend forever together. They are just so perfect for each other, and it's reflected in every word of your writing. My own curiosity is desperate to know the exact condition that Remus is suffering from, but the mystery added to his character and to his reluctance - even with Sirius - to disclose such personal information, so I forgive you for keeping it secret. ;) Really, though, this story is flawless and poignant and just absolutely stunning. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Shizuka21 chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
That was really sweet and well done.I really appreciate to find a fic, once in a while, which takes the time to develop the characters and the relationship between them (the 'hey, we're hot, let's get together!' plot is sadly too frequent in Sirius/Remus's fics). Still curious about what Remus' illness is, though...