Reviews for The Sickness Unto Death
World Of Lily Luna chapter 4 . 3/14
Exactly the kind of story I was looking for this morning! Thanks.
Archies Breezy Privates chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
This story is so beautiful. It's actually the second time I've read this now, and both times it has effected me in such a powerful, all-encompassing way. Your versions of Remus and Sirius are to die for, and this AU situation you placed them into was so heart-wrenching and tear-inducing and I so desperately wish that Remus would get well so that they could spend forever together. They are just so perfect for each other, and it's reflected in every word of your writing. My own curiosity is desperate to know the exact condition that Remus is suffering from, but the mystery added to his character and to his reluctance - even with Sirius - to disclose such personal information, so I forgive you for keeping it secret. ;) Really, though, this story is flawless and poignant and just absolutely stunning. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Shizuka21 chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
That was really sweet and well done.I really appreciate to find a fic, once in a while, which takes the time to develop the characters and the relationship between them (the 'hey, we're hot, let's get together!' plot is sadly too frequent in Sirius/Remus's fics). Still curious about what Remus' illness is, though...
Siriusly James chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
This story is wonderful. Your writing is exceptionally beautiful, and I am going to read the rest of the story now.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I like the story, but I feel the notes were the best part. Endearing and hilarious. I love them,
NovelLady chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
I really enjoyed this! Will there be a sequel? Please? It was amazing! And what was Remus' mystery illness? I'm a nurse and there were endless possibilities running through my mind!
Beautifully written!
Ly chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
Holy hell, I read this story in one go and it is SO AMAZING. Your Sirius is perfect, and Remus all snarky and lonely and, oh. I got all teary at the end. Thank you for writing this, it is beautiful.
themccallgleek chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Wow! Okay, this fic is utterly amazing and adorable and I love it so much! It's written so fantastically well, and I adore the characterisation of them all so much! I love your idea to have them meet by Sirius being made to take notes, and I love the fact that Sirius disliked Remus for a bit. Also, all the James/Lily in this fic. Well, I loved everything about this, so. I cannot express how much I love this! Keep up the great writing! :D
(I had a vague idea of the illness in the 3rd chapter - is it cystic fibrosis? It kind of seems like that, with his symptoms.)
Julez5150 chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Can I first start off by saying thank you for posting such a wonderful story! You are such an amazing writer! I loved how the storyline wasn't rushed and the interactions between the characters were perfect! I especially loved Lilly and Sirius's relationship. I just cannot express how much I loved this so thank you! ️️
prisoner394 chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Oh, my God. That was incredible. Beautifully written.
Yvonne Park chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it a lot! I love it we. People take a modern take to Remus' problems. Though why was this story rated M? I honestly didn't see anything M worthy in the story. You could probably drop the rating to T and still be fine. I wish I knew what Remus' illness was though. I'm terrible at putting the symptoms together. Haha my friend has been sick for ages and we still don't know what's wrong with her. Anyway, great story! I wish it was longer! I would love to keep reading! :)

-Yvonne
Atenea217 chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
God, I love how you wrote this. Beautiful.
lunarocks14 chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
I love this fic. It's absolutely beautiful, so elegantly written and lovely. I'm very glad Remus didn't die; it's just too much when one of them dies. (though if his illness is CF, then it's likely he would, I suppose. I try not to think about that. my cousin has it)
Thank you for this fic, it's wonderful.
PeppermintImp chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
I know the A/N says that you didn't disclose Remus' condition in the story for an aspect of mystery but I dont suppose you'd be willing to tell me? I've been trying to figure it out for ages and it's juts not coming to me!
On a different note, you're story is amazing! I love Wolfstar and I don't usually do AU but yours is the first that I've read the whole way through (apart from Slughorn's Sanitarium, but this was so much better!) Would you consider a sequel, or at least a different story with the same AU?
rictusEMpra.J chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Great story! Never stop writing!