Reviews for Of Spiral Steam
EverchangingWords chapter 1 . 3/12
I didn't think I would cry at this but that ending of it staying the same after those years, even after Fred was gone... And they never had the time. Thank you for that amazing writing. Please keep writing, you have a gift.
XOXO
/Ever/
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I will never stop being upset over Fred's death... What a great, albeit bittersweet, read.
bachu1216 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
At first I didnt get it cause I forgot Fred had died. But then at the end I felt so sorry for Hermione. Your a great writer!
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Oh gosh.. I didn't realize this was angst, so I was so caught of guard and it broke my heart.. oh gosh, I feel like crying! That means you did a very good job writing though, as nothing ever makes me cry... (:
Katherine1373 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I loved it! It was really well written and you captured Hermione's emotions really well!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
That was heartbreaking. Great read.
TheSummerNightingale chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Awww, I really just love what you did with the Amortentia. It's very clever, and the second scene almost made me cry :( Excellent job with this!
PurpleElm23723 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
And I think I've died... I never thought I could be affected by his death again, but I was sorely mistaken... A beautiful story, with lovely detail; I must commend you on your ability to re-rip my heart out of my chest. Trust me, that's a good thing! *teary smile* I needed a good dose of feels today, so thank you!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Superb! Love it!
Elodie chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
i like your story, a little sad at the end but since Fred died you had not much of a choice
it's very well written you should go on and make more Fremione fanfics
still, i wanted to know, before Fred died, were Hermione and him together or not ? just to know if she had told him or maybe you will tell in another story
see you soon i hope !

Elodie
P.S i'm french so i'm sorry if there are some grammar mistakes