Reviews for Thundercats HO 2011
Heart of the Demons chapter 31 . 3/6
I like this chapter a whole bunch. You continually succeed at character development, and the pacing of the entire story is right on point. Good luck in updating it. ;)
Heart of the Demons chapter 30 . 12/2/2015
You're one of the best fanfic writers period. This latest chapter definitely moved me. I liked the opening scene with Mumm-Ra's domain, confusing as it was; it sets up events that will happen throughout this entire story. And the bits with the ThunderCats and the Unicorn Keeper were a delight to read. I'm impressed with the imagination you're putting into this story, because you need to flesh it out in any way possible. :-)
WyldClaw chapter 29 . 11/22/2015
I think the unicorn keeper is a bit loco in the cabeza myself.

I hope they can find the rest of the thundercats

Congratulations on your marriage . Take your time updating
Xluckinekostylex chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
What about Mumm-rana, Hachiman and Mandora?
Heart of the Demons chapter 29 . 11/21/2015
Lion-O and Snarf's meeting with the Unicorn Keeper is sure to jumpstart a new adventure for the ThunderCats in general. I like this chapter even though it's short, and I appreciate the shoutout. I'm ready and willing for more from this fic of yours.
Xluckinekostylex chapter 29 . 11/21/2015
Are you going add Willa and The Warrior Maidens to your story?
Heart of the Demons chapter 28 . 9/24/2015
Extra-fascinating this chapter is, and it's appropriately adventurous. Tygra's capture by Vultaire and Dr. Ossifra is very vindictive of the two birds. Lion-O, Vyrmin, and Cheetara form an uneasy alliance to rescue Tygra, and the banter between the three was pretty funny to read. I appreciate the little nods to the original "ThunderCats" series with the Four Winds and a couple lines Cheetara says to Kaynar. You truly are an amazing storyteller. And congratulations on getting married, too!
WyldClaw chapter 28 . 9/24/2015
that was incredible! I liked how ratar-o somewhat softened up ( at least until he had to suck the tear back in) when he saw the thunder cats had Vyrmin
WyldClaw chapter 27 . 7/4/2015
i love all the homage- named characters !
Heart of the Demons chapter 27 . 7/3/2015
Happy Independence Day to you, too, and thanks for this amazingly epic filler chapter detailing Ratar-O's viewpoint! :D
OMAC001 chapter 26 . 5/22/2015
I love the character interactions, especially the bad guys! No end to the laughs I get from them. Can't wait for the next update!
WyldClaw chapter 26 . 5/14/2015
congratultions on your upcoming marriage

this was an amazing descriptive chapter

i looooved the banter between Vultaire and keynar in the lab
Heart of the Demons chapter 26 . 5/13/2015
I loved this chapter, my friend. The villains and heroes are just so well realized. Lion-O and Vyrmin's budding relationship is just so much fun to read. I can tell they'll make worthy allies. I assume you love writing the villains more than the heroes, which makes your "ThunderCats" universe so much more fun. Congrats on getting married this October - I wish you nothing but peace, love, and happiness.
OMAC001 chapter 25 . 4/11/2015
Nice insight into rat culture. Hope your next update comes soon!
WyldClaw chapter 25 . 4/9/2015
i like lion-o and colnel vyrmin's budding friendship. I can't believe what vyrmin will go through to free his people