Reviews for Thundercats HO 2011
OMAC001 chapter 26 . 5/22
I love the character interactions, especially the bad guys! No end to the laughs I get from them. Can't wait for the next update!
WyldClaw chapter 26 . 5/14
congratultions on your upcoming marriage

this was an amazing descriptive chapter

i looooved the banter between Vultaire and keynar in the lab
Heart of the Demons chapter 26 . 5/13
I loved this chapter, my friend. The villains and heroes are just so well realized. Lion-O and Vyrmin's budding relationship is just so much fun to read. I can tell they'll make worthy allies. I assume you love writing the villains more than the heroes, which makes your "ThunderCats" universe so much more fun. Congrats on getting married this October - I wish you nothing but peace, love, and happiness.
OMAC001 chapter 25 . 4/11
Nice insight into rat culture. Hope your next update comes soon!
WyldClaw chapter 25 . 4/9
i like lion-o and colnel vyrmin's budding friendship. I can't believe what vyrmin will go through to free his people
Heart of the Demons chapter 25 . 4/9
Thank you for the shoutout; I'm glad my "Punks of Thunder" fic got you inspired to write again. This chapter of your own story was filled with lots of action, drama, and well-developed characters. Loved the references to the original "ThunderCats," by the way. And thanks for telling everyone about "Punks of Thunder." ;)
OMAC001 chapter 24 . 2/12
Can't wait to see where all this leads! Will the Rats side with Mumm-ra or Lion-o? Hope to learn the answer soon!
Heart of the Demons chapter 24 . 2/5
There's so much going on in this chapter. The rats and cats' points of view you got across naturally. I love the world-building you have planned for the "ThunderCats 2011" universe. It makes me appreciate your story a whole lot more. I honestly have faith that Lion-O and Tygra will work as a unit. ;)
WyldClaw chapter 23 . 12/21/2014
I sure hope they can invade Castle Plun-darr to get the thundrillium before Vultaire can fortify the castle
Heart of the Demons chapter 23 . 12/20/2014
This is a pretty entertaining chapter right here. The ThunderCats and Mumm-Ra's generals are gearing for a showdown that shan't be forgotten, and I so look forward to that. Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
OMAC001 chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
A bit of a depressing future. Hope they can avoid it!
WyldClaw chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
I can't believe Wiley Kub was the reincarnation of mum-rah!

I hope they can defeat mum-rah before that vision the oracle showed cheetara can ever come to pass
Heart of the Demons chapter 22 . 11/8/2014
Good to know you're still in the game. The ThunderCats enjoy their time in the springs while Cheetara continues to tell her story of the future. It really does serve to move the fic along. I look forward to the next chapter.
OMAC001 chapter 21 . 9/29/2014
Good to see some character development on Linx-O! Can't wait to see how this all turns out!
Heart of the Demons chapter 21 . 9/14/2014
This is another outstanding chapter you've written. Lynx-O's way of doing things irks Lion-O and Tygra, but Panthro understands Lynx-O more. The flashbacks were pretty well done and hopefully will give the ThunderCats an edge over the trials and tribulations that they're constantly facing. Go right ahead with the next chapter, PickleInACup. And thank you for the shoutout - I appreciate that. (c: