Reviews for Girl No 10
Nayako Hiraoka chapter 8 . 6/5
Come back and finish this please... I want Hinata to have her happy ending badly... TTTT
Mendokuzai21 chapter 8 . 9/10/2017
You got me into some kind of depression reading this. Yes, i love this kind of story. But where is hinata justice? Where is her happiness? I thought she start learning to stop love naruto after he said forget about him. But no, you make her whinning this and that. And still love him. And, and, that last kiss! Somehow i feel like hinata using menma to get close to naruto. If not, she wont use naruto promise to keep him stay with her and menma. And she felt regret towards naruto more than she feel towards menma. I dont get it that part. And naruto is.. soo sooo sooo useless! He cant decide, he keep give fake hope not only to hinata but also to that pink. I get it if he jealous but hinata is not his wife. And why showing is jealousy, give sweet promise and talkto hinata when he end his speech with i cant be with you. Omg! I hate him. I dont think the last kiss should happen, you should give her backbone. Let her bravely saying that she will forget him, she already strong and brave enough as a single mother. She shouldnt get down just because a one night stand man dont love her back. Let naruto get a bitch slap. Look how he make fun when hinata lied about starting relationship with kiba. It shouldnt happen. It wont work. Other party will just laugh. And he know he still win. Please, if you planning to end up narupink, please give someone that really really love hinata. She deserve happiness. Naruto already got menma love, pink love and his other friend. Give a healthy realationship to hinata. That girl deserve a man that only love her and only look at her. Dont give kiba, he already suffer enough with 3times rejection without hesistation. Sorry for the rant, i just need to let this out. It so angsty and so depress. But at least your not as some writer who make hinata stalking narupink everyday including they making love with her byakugan.
PrettyQueen chapter 8 . 8/21/2017
It's been a while since I've found a story this good on this site again. Like it literally fills my me up, I can't get enough of it. I read it in go! I just hope you consider finishing it (and find the time to) I would certainly love to know how it ends.

Xox
PrettyQueen
Naruhina Fangirl26 chapter 8 . 4/18/2017
Interesting story, I'm really intrigued! and upset its not complete..
Please finish it, it was awesome
Rivaneria chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Good lord.. I have made a mistake reading this knowing that it has little chance of being updated. I have fallen in love with this story and there's no going backSeriously, the plot and the emotions are so well written. If maybe, you're reading this right now, please consider continuing this story...
Romiette-Misfit chapter 8 . 3/12/2017
It look like you give up on the story, but hopefully one day you'll update it.
Khaleesi Ryukage chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
OMG please update T.T my heart is aching right now I really want to know how this ends! Please!
elmou chapter 8 . 12/9/2016
omg this story is soo epic. i wanna know the rest of stories. hope you continue this story
paige.landrum chapter 8 . 9/13/2016
Please is this done?
Is it finished. I need more I am addicted to this story.
Even an epilogue would make me feel better
secretlistener chapter 8 . 7/31/2016
I don't know what to say. I'm either naruto or hinata or kiba but I can feel their pain and intensity. Your fiction is so real and it made me cry. Hard. Good job on this one. I hope someday you'll continue this.
NaruNarurin chapter 8 . 6/22/2016
I cried hard, really. This story is so good. I read this for many times and still got my heart breaking.

May I ask for update, please?
Hmmm12 chapter 8 . 6/6/2016
I really need another chapter
Josefina chapter 8 . 5/31/2016
Actualiza pronto, quiero saber que sera de naruto y hinata T.T Por favor, ya tienes mad de un año sin actualizar :(
yourFan chapter 3 . 5/28/2016