Reviews for Five ways Annie doesn't return to the CIA
kp chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Daaaamn that shit is dark. I'm loving this style too, btw. Calder's voice is spot on, great description all around.

If I could ask anything of this chapter, I'd want to know why Annie accepted another deep cover mission right away. She had to be exhausted, needing to decompress and breathe now that it was all over. Was it easy to persuade her? Was she still hurt over Auggie hooking up with Helen and running from Annie Walker's baggage?
Kate chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
i've been terrible about reviewing but this story is so amazing. love your spot on views on the chars
Marie King chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
While I am sad to see this end again LOL!
This was a fantastically written installment to wrap this series up on!
I loved the juxtaposition between Annie's childhood memories and her current memories really excellent work!

I do hope you think about writing more series like this maybe a expansion on this chapter?

But regardless this was a lovely story

I am so psyched to read & review more of you're Codename: Krakatoa story so please try and update that :)
Covert Affairs Intelligence chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
Love this! It's so adorable! This chapter is probably the best I live how Annie reflect in her time as a kid.
Marie King chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
WHOA that was utterly intense yet you wrote it so brilliantly I was absorbed from start to finish way to go!

I defiantly agree with Covert Affairs Intelligence I would love it if you could maybe write a alternate scenario where Auggie finds her and talks her down.

But regardless please update this soon, and I am so psyched to read & review more of you're Codename: Krakatoa story as well it has been a fantastic lifeline for me until the show re-airs!
Covert Affairs Intelligence chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
Awww this is one is soo sad! But I was wandering if u could do a one shot where Annie is abt to do this written just like this. But the CIA get there first and auggie talks her or of it or Joan. Or something like that and then maybe her journey of what happens next... But seriously sooo sad
Kate chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
the annie auggie convo at the end was amazing. great work
Marie King chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Whoa this was a totally awesome one-shot, I both loathed and loved this scenario.
I hated seeing Annie so downtrodden but as usual you wrote it so genuinely I was captivated from the first sentence really great work

While I will be sad to see this end with you're next and last chapter I defiantly think you should continue to write and post Covert Affairs, Annie & Auggie stories you write this world and it's characters with fantastic flair!

So all in all this was a excellent chapter and I am so excited to read & review you're last installment to this series!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
"There's nothing here for me anymore" - mo Annie! I like the faith that Calder, Joan, and Auggie all have for Annie. Hate that it's implies that the Agency thinks she's a traitor (or could turn into one), but loved where you went with it.
Covert Affairs Intelligence chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
This is amazing! This might be a good one to maybe a expand with a one shot of what everyone else is thinknung during this time.
Marie King chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Whoa this was a awesome one-shot/ installment
I loved seeing all of the DPD gang stick up for Annie you captured each of their personalities flawlessly really amazing work

I look 4ward to reading & reviewing more of you're scenarios
Covert Affairs Intelligence chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Amazing chapter! I know u don't plan on it but reason 3 is personally my favorite and it would be amazing if u might expand on it.
Kate chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
omg that was brutal and you ripped my heart out. the line about auggie beinf thankful he was blind killed me. sooo good!
Kate chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
interesting take on annies talk with the director of the cia. i can see why she'd be angry about basically being congratulated on murder and forced overt
Marie King chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
This was a wonderfully well written installment I loved seeing the machinations of Annie's mission really amazing work!

Please continue with this series :)