Reviews for Dudley Dursley and the Eye of the Basilisk
Lady Mage chapter 11 . 5/28
Ooh this is so interesting! I hope you update soon!
Great story! Can't wait for more:)
LK again .
BLOODY TELL HIM HARRY !
London Knight .
Slight mistake : Cedric was in his Forth Year in 1992-3 and couldn't be a Prefect .
He was due to be Head Boy in 1995-6 but you know what happened ...
... yep he went off to make those awful Twilight films ... ! LMAO X-D
Still reading & hope you update again soon please ? LK out .
London Knight .
FINALLY ! A non British person getting the correct meaning of the term 'pants' ! Lol It's taken me ages to teach my American & Canadian friends how to phrase it properly ;-)
LK out .
London Knight .
On to the next story ...

Couple of Britpicks : it's ICE POLES or ICE POPS in the UK , rather than Popsicles .
Also they are never called 'parking garages' over here - Carpark or Multistorey Carpark .
Minor stuff . LK out .
WizardingWhovian chapter 11 . 2/12
This is a very interesting story. Keep writing. :)
Starfox5 chapter 11 . 2/12
Ah... damn, Harry just failed here. If only he'd trust the Headmaster more.
When Ron suggests that Draco goes to mars all I could think about was 'PIGFARTS'
andersoncaseylee246 chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
Nice, but look at my review of Chapter 9 for suggestions for your story, and 1st you shan't write to the ministry, 2nd Have Dudley bring his friends to his meeting with Dumbledore and have Dumbledore with the witnesses, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Hannah, and Susan watch Dudley being question under Veritaserum and Have Dudley sign a waiver first as well to be allowed to be questioned under Veritaserum. Why, because then he could honestly talk about stuff aroud them, without pretending to be something he's not and so the storyline can move forward quite a bit faster well, a whole lot faster.
andersoncaseylee246 chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
What didn't you write a reveal chapter where Dudley explains everything to his new-found friends at Hogwarts and stuff, and tell them everything. that originally happened in the original timeline and stuff. True they make think he's crazy, but if you could have Dudley whip up Veritaserum then ask his friends to ask him questions. and therefore it will be the truth no matter what.
Hellfire000 chapter 10 . 11/16/2016
I just found your story and I am in love with it! I can't wait to read more :)
aleuriasedai chapter 10 . 9/16/2016
I just found this. Someone recommended it on a Facebook fan site. Anyway, it's a great story. Maybe a little heavy on the direct quotes, but I understand that's almost necessary to contrast the things that are different. Also, some of your original material borders on brilliant. The bit with the candies was great. I hope you continue soon.
Meester Lee chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
I love your Professor Bethwick and I LOVE what your OC had to say about regional accents. I am writing an AU Daria-Harry Potter crossover and, unlike the actress Tracy Wagstaff, I believe that a Highland-raised Daria Morgendorffer would have at least a noticeable Texas accent, if not necessarily a thick one, and traces would remain even if she tried to moderate it.

BTW, I like your story and how the boys are developing away from Vernon.
Addie chapter 10 . 4/20/2016
You're really great at world building - the bit with the university, the different alleys, and the wizarding candies was truly brilliant. However, this story hasn't really focused on Dudley much, if at all, and I've been missing him. Jumping around in POV is different from the first, and very different from the premise of everything. Also, I wish Dudley would have reacted more to his lack of a family (Ariana gone forever, and he hasn't truly even mourned), and I want to know what's up with Malfoy and those burns.