Reviews for Dudley Dursley and the Eye of the Basilisk
aleuriasedai chapter 10 . 9/16
I just found this. Someone recommended it on a Facebook fan site. Anyway, it's a great story. Maybe a little heavy on the direct quotes, but I understand that's almost necessary to contrast the things that are different. Also, some of your original material borders on brilliant. The bit with the candies was great. I hope you continue soon.
Meester Lee chapter 5 . 6/9
I love your Professor Bethwick and I LOVE what your OC had to say about regional accents. I am writing an AU Daria-Harry Potter crossover and, unlike the actress Tracy Wagstaff, I believe that a Highland-raised Daria Morgendorffer would have at least a noticeable Texas accent, if not necessarily a thick one, and traces would remain even if she tried to moderate it.

BTW, I like your story and how the boys are developing away from Vernon.
Addie chapter 10 . 4/20
You're really great at world building - the bit with the university, the different alleys, and the wizarding candies was truly brilliant. However, this story hasn't really focused on Dudley much, if at all, and I've been missing him. Jumping around in POV is different from the first, and very different from the premise of everything. Also, I wish Dudley would have reacted more to his lack of a family (Ariana gone forever, and he hasn't truly even mourned), and I want to know what's up with Malfoy and those burns.
Puritey chapter 10 . 4/15
I love this story, it's so different to what is already out there, keep it up!
Starfox5 chapter 10 . 4/14
Good chapter. A bit too close to canon for my taste, but with some nice twists.
kimjo2 chapter 9 . 11/7/2015
Wonderful story! I am really enjoying your version. Look forward to the next installment. Thanks so much
MidnightRain143 chapter 9 . 9/3/2015
Great update! I can't wait to see if Dudley gets petrified.
Dante Allergenic chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
Thank you for this story. You write well - well written, plotted, and good characters. It's hard to do something new in this fandom. This story is refreshing. I look forward to reading more.
birdandthebell chapter 9 . 8/14/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
I am enjoying this tale. Thank you.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
Interesting! They think we don't know they are magic.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
This is hard on Petunia, but she and Dudley seem to be growing spiritually.
dianaanne chapter 8 . 6/26/2015
Glad you updated ... Quite exciting!
Noblescar chapter 8 . 6/26/2015
It was great to see an update again. I really enjoyed the first story in the series, and this one is shaping up to be really good too.
Nalia-R chapter 8 . 6/25/2015
I really wish you would update this more often in a more steady manner. It's,been so long I lost track of the plot.