Reviews for Tingo (Pascuense)
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
I adored this! Everything from the title to Natasha's quip "I've been moving you." Very happy I stumbled on it. It was a welcome relief from the still raw wounds of Marvel's latest ship reveal :)
Saravi Boo chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
I love this story. The way you write Natasha and Clint is perfectly in character. I could totally see her skipping the argument about living arrangements in this way. Her logic is both absurd and perfectly practical in light of who they are. Thanks for sharing this story.
horsegirl275 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
DYING. I love this.
Angelbaby1231 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
lol this is great. made me laugh and a good difference from the gloom and doom a lot of their stories have. Gotta remember they're assassins, but also human, which means they had some wicked good ideas and humors.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This might possibly be my favorite Clint/Natasha fic. Ever.
Daphne Undomiel chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I've been borrowing...
Bestbuds55 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
That's absolutely great, cutest thing of the week! Smiled all the way through while reading it, great job!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I love the tone of your Natasha. Her voice is flawless. Poor Clint never stood a chance.

As usual, I love love love everything. And that definition at the top is perfect. :)
b chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I just LOLed the entire fic!
crystal-gundam chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
heehee so cute and adorbs. i js love Nat and Clint tgt 3 eeeeeee ! fangirling at 2:30am is not a good sign ..
MyPerfectEscape chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I loved this. Like truly the best way to have someone move when they don't want to.
Storm of the Smokey Night chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
About halfway through I realized what the quote at the top was for. Lol, LOVE this story!