Reviews for Unregistered
autumncat210 chapter 18 . 3/20
It was good
drwritermom chapter 18 . 1/3
This fic is absolutely brilliant!
ilicythings chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
Loved this, would also love to see a sequel!
Ladybug chapter 18 . 11/2/2018
Great story, I really hope you write a sequel and if not just keep writing in general
Bastet96 chapter 1 . 9/14/2018
Officially one of my favorite snarrys! I hope there will be a sequel soon!
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 18 . 7/11/2018
This was really well done! I really really liked the communication in the previous chapter, and even in this one, as it made it more realistic and honestly more meaningful to me as a reader. Most fics have them do the deed without any hesitation at all, even if it is the first time for one of them (or even both of them), and that just always rubs me the wrong way. It is okay to have last-minute nerves, and it is even better to communicate with your partner so that you are both on the same page. The Ron Surprise also made me laugh loud enough to make my roommates curious, and let me just say that it was difficult to explain. Honestly, I just adored all of your characters, the progression of the relationship, the random plot/character surprises (the new teacher acting as an unknowing Jealousy Builder, for example), I could go on for ages! Thank you for writing this and posting it!
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 6/20/2018
Ha, yes, they Used Their Words, and now they're on their way to Australia. Well, in a bit, anyway. Possibly that evening.

Ta daaaa!
Serpent91 chapter 18 . 4/22/2018
Well written indeed! I really liked this one.
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 3/8/2018
Well, that worked out better than it looked like it was going to at first. Good thing Severus knew what he was doing, Harry certainly enjoyed it.

Sex that ends with "I love you" means You Did It Right.
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 3/7/2018
Yay for Ron! He does fool people, doesn't he?

And Snape is totally right about Harry needing to show some sense, so Snape isn't sent to Azkaban for Seduction or some such.

But Harry is totally right about Snape talking too much when he's nervous.
versatillite chapter 18 . 2/27/2018
Wow, I really fell in love with this fic. You do an amazing job building up their relationship. It made me smile. I read this yesterday and couldn’t get enough of your writing so I read The Deaging Curse today, also amazing. I really hope you find it in your heart to come back to writing in the fandom (especially my OTP Snarry), maybe even join one of the fests on LJ, because I would be first in line to read your fic. Thank for sharing your talent, these two five go in my queue of “five to read for years to come”.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 2/17/2018
Well, I'm sure Snape will write Harry a pass if there's a problem with curfew.

But they need to be really careful, and they're not. I sense trouble coming, I say in my best Deanna Troi voice.
NicoleFiori chapter 18 . 2/9/2018
Absolutely wonderful story! Very well written, brilliantly paced, and very tasteful not the usual pwp!
Saint Snape chapter 18 . 1/24/2018
Very cute story. I enjoyed it very much.
prophet-of-troy chapter 18 . 11/2/2017
I honestly can't tell you how amazing I find this story. Really. I love how genuine it felt and the fact that it wasn't just PWP the way I feel fanfiction has the habit of being. And the one lemon was so genuine and adorable and understandable. I love that Harry asks questions after realizing his feelings. And questions about their relationship. Thank you so much.