Reviews for Jarvis' Revenge
Thalion Estel chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Nice sequel! I liked the way that J.A.R.V.I.S. and Pepper extract their revenge on Tony and his "questionable friends". I also loved Tony's censorship of his own language because of Cap's presence. XD And the last line about Pepper being there to make them pizza was perfect! XD Thanks for the laughs!
MarvelCW chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
XD L-o-v-e. Clint is so funny! Would love to see this continued(again). Like... A funny scene where Tony's trying to find Loki, I won't tell you what to do, you're the magician! :P
MOSObsessed chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Aww poor Loki he got all the blame and it really was pepperpotts and Jarvis's.(Really I have feelings for bad guys.

MOSObsessed
ScribeofHeroes chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Oh that Tony! He needs to stop volunteering people for stuff. That is just like him though. He deserves a million holes in his elevator. Pepper and Jarvis weren't actually as mean as I expected them to be. I know Steve' innocent, but I imagine having been in the army he has heard just about anything Tony could say. Which Avenger screamed? :0
Icy Storm Shadow chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Lol! I loved this! That was a nice way to end it!
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
hehe well steve obsessed with bruce hulking? whts the sory with that. nd bruce should ave hulked when mjolner came
TimeyWimeyINTJ chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
OneSizeFitsAll chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Hilarious! (Sorry...I need a better vocabulary)