Reviews for Posse
starfire25 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
interesting story. i like it a lot.
ByWillowy chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Awww, just lovely. The ending is positively thick with emotion and deep love. A new favorite of mine!
ripon chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Ahhhhh!Just read this post Demons being aired in UK. You were right to fill in those emotional gaps and you did it beautifully!
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This was so sweet. Who could not come when Henry calls.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This is amazing. Really amazing. But in a way, I feel really sad for Reid. Well I always feel sad for him. But I mean that it seems selfish that they should force him back when he could be happy with Maeve in a beautiful fanfic fantasy afterlife! If ykwim lol?! I really did love this, though. So much. xo
nexis44 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Beautiful. Blake was my favorite (I couldn't stand Elle & only tolerated Emily). Thank you for posting this.

Up until the end I loved the episode, but I knew from the last episode that it was her leaving. I get that they (the actress & Erica Messer) came to the decision together, but still...they had so much more storyline to tell with Blake (like the unsub who nearly killed her), & then they could of used the dead child story to bond her with other characters. I am very disappointed in how number one some of the fans treated her (I saw some reviews on her & they were beyond mean), & then how she was written out. It was rushed and sloppy ( says it was the "best goodbye"). I'm very disappointed in the show writer & producers.

I would love to read a fan fic (or two) for Blake one dealing with the unsub that nearly killed her, & then I don't know...just want something to read that is good.
Birds-and-Beasts chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This is so beautiful! You captured the team dynamics perfectly, in such a well-written manner. JJ trying to get Reid to wake up was so sweet and heartbreaking. Well done!
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I'm not a JJ fan at all, but she got to me when she said said that Reid told her he wanted kids. That must mean he realizes Maeve isn't coming back, and there must be someone somewhere waiting for him. I just hope Reid doesn't go back to the drugs to be with Marve. That's been kicked to death. I do worry about Reid,though. He's so lonely. Now, with Blake gone, he's lost another friend. He needs to go see Emily.
The with Henry was priceless. It's too bad the writers couldn't have squeezed in a side story of Reid/Henry.
As I said before, I'm not a JJ fan, but I can see JJ leaving Will so she and Reid can try their hand at love.
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Aww that was cute!
Annber03 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Awwwwwwww :). If that end joke doesn't sum Reid up perfectly, I don't know what does.

LOVE JJ's idea of bringing in Henry and his voice to try and bring Reid back! Henry's jokes were cute-loved the lettuce and broccoli ones in particular (and loved Reid trying to add his dislike of broccoli when he awoke :D), and the image of Reid, eyes still closed yet starting to smile, at hearing Henry and his silly comments was just too precious. All the memories she'd had involving Reid made me smile, too. I felt for JJ so much here-she (and Blake) was definitely the audience stand-in last night in regards to her expressing how worried she was about Reid throughout the episode, and that carries over into this story. I can just imagine how anxious she was waiting for the call from the hospital, and the realization that Reid could've been paralyzed...or worse...is a deeply chilling thing to even imagine. Loved the whole thing about his nine lives-seriously, let's hope he stops burning through them so quickly!

I love how the whole thing with Maeve was brought in. I'd assumed he was still carrying the book for the reason he stated, simply because the idea of him even considering going with her in such a situation like this is just so bittersweet. I guess I'm as selfish as JJ is :p. But it wouldn't surprise me at all if Reid had seen her and had considered going with her, if only briefly. I agree with JJ, though, that if he's going to listen to anyone in a moment like this (outside of Henry), it would be Maeve, and she would insist he return. And I like that Hotch was sympathetic to JJ's concerns at this moment and was willing to support anything she did to help Reid through this. Him reading the book to Reid was quite a pleasant, adorable surprise-I could picture the sheepish look on his face. Aw. Hotch :).

Hotch's planning to keep Morgan at the hospital was great, too (his remark about how Morgan would've thought of that eventually made me chuckle. Look at Hotch getting all snarky :D). And Garcia-I love her even more than I already did after last night, and I love her in this story. I'm glad she was there to help calm Alex down, lord knows the poor woman definitely needed somebody to keep her stable and reassured at that moment, and Garcia's always good at keeping the mood upbeat. Great way to tie Garcia's understanding of JJ shooting to protect her all those years ago, too. And Alex's moment with JJ was sweet, too. I am sorry we didn't get more moments between them these last couple years, as I think there's many ways in which they could've bonded even more. But I love that they got to talk and comfort each other a little, too. Poor Alex. I felt so bad for her last night. She needed this happy ending as much as the others did, if not more so, so I'm glad she got it.

Reid's getting a good idea of how much everyone loves, cares, and looks out for him here, and I love it. May that be constant going forward, and may he not scare everyone like this again anytime soon, if ever! Lord knows they could all use a breather now. Lovely, sweet, tender story.
TheDaVinciClub chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
YES! This was what I was missing from 'Demons'! I loved the portrayal of characters, the dialogue...everything really. I could see and hear it in my head. Thank you for sharing it!

I won't lie, I squinted and creased the mental image to fit into a JJ/Reid shipping mind. I can't help it, Transitions got me hooked on them. :)
-Raphael Out
Kimd33 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Great story
hfcmfan2013 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I really did like this, it really did touch on the emotion that was left out. Well done