Reviews for Burden of a Healer
Melboriel chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I know it's been almost 5 years since this was written but I just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed this little one shots. Thanks
Girlie G chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Awe...poor Elrond :( And the little ones :) so cute!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
this was very touching!
washow chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this story, thank you for writing such an enjoyable non-slash story. I also wanted to let you know that I selected this tale to be included in a C2 group I manage which showcases non-slash completed stories which feature any elf other than Legolas. While I am certainly not an expert at what makes a good story I have read a LOT of stories which could fit into my chosen category but have only selected a few to add to the C2 group. Thank you for writing such a wholesome story which can be enjoyed by people of all ages. If you know of any other stories which you believe should be included in the C2 group please don’t hesitate to suggest them.

washow
YunaDax chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
My goodness, I am shocked by the intense level of emotion you managed to convey through your words. Am also VERY impressed!

Great work!
Nurnoleiel chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
I LOVE GLORFINDEL!

(Just thought I'd let you know.)

Great story! I liked it. The part were Elrond realized he was grinning made me laugh. I could hardly imagine what the assistant healer was thinking. Of course, dead Elves make me sad.

But since Glorfy is fine it is almost alright. Hopefully he won't kill himself trying to hop in and out of bed.

Good job.
Judy Greenleaf chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
very sad. : poor tather. poor elrond. poor everyone. damn orcs!
KrasnayaSquare chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Awwwwwwwwww! I love it! Very sweet and you did a very nice job of capturing their personalities! _ All in all a very satisfying story!
Queen-of-Gondor chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
This story is beautiful! *sob* You must write more like that!
Sly-chan chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
OMG! That was fantastic! I found that this ic really did justice to Elrond's character (IMO).

I could just see him react to the situation in that exact way!

I also agree with you about Glorfindel. I am also in the camp of peeps that think that he is the same Glorfindel that defeated the Balrog and fell with Gondolin. I love to think that he is one of the few that have returned from the Halls of Mandos... I love his and Elrond's character. I guess I love the strong silent and intelligent types... Mmmm... Elf Lords...

Great fic!

Sylvie ;p
Lady of Legolas Princess of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Your title itself made us want to know how it feels to make choices that you have to live with and Elrond chose to save Glorfindel first because he was a loyal and faithful friend.
Lady of Legolas Princess of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
arabella thorne chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Oh this was a good one..and what any healer (doctor) can go through: you can ony save one patient at a time when both are grieviously injured...you did well with this one...and I liked it that after all the fighting and running and warrior elf stuff, elladan and elrohir..still..need their ada!