Reviews for Light Up The Sky: The 30th Hunger Games
jacob1106 chapter 23 . 5/1
this is such a bittersweet, but fitting, ending for her story. I love that she keeps going back to all the past tributes especially Sullivan. It makes sense now how her story would be the best as victor and I love it. I admit I got a little watery eyed there at the end but seriously, excellent job
Aspect of One chapter 23 . 4/28
Favourite tribute: Ceira or Evangeline. I can't choose. Not including Xander of course.

Pleased or nah: Pleased. I like Krynne and the development she took throughout the games.

My saltines crackers I have on you is just personal.
LokiThisIsMadness chapter 23 . 4/27
lol, bo, great story ;/
Laela was my favorite, obviously. rip bby girl you'll be missed ;0
Krynne was a good Victor, I liked her.

rip laela galis 2014/2015 you will be missed bby

Just to get you to 200 reviews! ;D
bye
casting ugly shadows chapter 22 . 4/26
I just realized that i never reviewed
Sorry kevin
Yes i am pleased with the victor
Overall would be kyung bc he has and will always be my favourite, maybe porter
tbh the current victor would probably be my victor too, maybe pomme the little bug
seriosuly thogh, you did great bobo ;*** proud
Sunlight Comes Creeping In chapter 23 . 4/26
luved aldora's epilogue! great way to end this story!

uhh my fav was aldora
im really happy with her being victor thx bebz!

i miss luella
i miss caprice too
MoonlightSunlightEclipse chapter 22 . 2/23
Wooot! I knew it would be her, I just knew it! Go, Krynne! You're a Victor!(Yes, I stole from Twitches. Do not judge.)
jacob1106 chapter 22 . 2/17
dang Leon xD
I am shocked he got this far so thank you very much it was a pleasant surprise, I always thought it would have been Keighly in his place to be honest.
I'm very pleased with Krynne (despite not knowing how to pronounce her name...) from the start she was special.
Chaos In Her Wake chapter 22 . 2/16
WERDSR IM SPEECHLESS
YOU TOLD US YOU HAD WRITTEN HER DEATH SCENE
YOU ABSOLUTE BASTARD
I AM IN SHOCK

what a good fight scene though. I iwsh the emotional side had come through even more, but I was so hyped up that I was ok with the action focus? yes. ok.
rip Naomi
rip leon I thought you were gonna win?
rip xander

im proud of my predictions I said Xander and Naomi would make it to the finale but lose and I was right haha!

I cant even THINK STRAIGHT WERDF I DID NOT EXPECT
YOU STRAIGHT UP LIED TO US LIKE WE DIDNT EVEN ASK AND U WERE LIKE 'I WROTE KRYNNE'S DEATH SCENE' AND WE WERE UPSET
YOU SET US UP I HATE YOU

NO I AM NOT PLEASED WITH THE VICTOR I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU BROKE THAT TRUST
yes lmao i'm so happy thank you kevvy I honestly didn't expect this?

My favorite tribute was Keighly. Remember? The one you gave the absolute most brutal death? Lol?

I would have had Ceira or Keighly as Victor, honestly. Maybe Sully. Idk.

what a good fight scene I can't get over this JESUS BOBO

just realized I still hadn't send this whoops ok late to the party haha ahppy writing
nevergone4ever chapter 22 . 2/15
EXCUSE YOU HOIVFFHEIOV

I WANTED NAOMI

But eh I like KRYNNE she was my second choice ;););)

anyhooooooooooo

yea I'm pleased
Trojan

Favorite overall tribute... Hot dang Pomme of 11. Her or Ceira. They were baes for daes and DONT FORGET NAOMI WHOS MY ACTUAL OVERALL FAVE, ILY NAMIIIII

who would I have had as victor
Hm

Ic
Can't BELEUCE this is OVER

GRBOU

PLS WRITE A SEUWL
I HOPE I GET ACPCETPED :):)

byeeeeeeeeee *sobs*

aldora;/ ceira;/ krynne:)
aldora;/ ceira;/ krynne:)

YDBEHJN IM SO HAPPY IDC
HopeandFaith chapter 21 . 2/13
OMG this was great! Krynne should win!
jacob1106 chapter 21 . 2/9
oh zombies? delightful. whatever it is, it's freaking creepy.

not too sad to see Chandler go, I liked his arch though very fun to read
but I have to admit I didn't see Krynne going crazy like she did, a silent crazy but still crazy. especially after she was talking about how he looked like a kid still. I really expected Adrian to make it farther, but killed in his sleep is a nice way to go all considered.

like to win - Leon

think will win - Krynne
casting ugly shadows chapter 21 . 2/9
;-; no chandler my bby
Who do you want to win
Krynne maybe leon
If naomi wins i wil never review again and i will cry
Maybe xander
nevergone4ever chapter 21 . 2/8
i want naomi to win duh obvi

i think... i think...

;_;

leon

bc xander? no
naomi? no sorry bbyg too manipulative ;.;
krynny is cray ;.; bbyeeeee

AND LEONS REALTIVELY NORMAL ok

i used ot like him i guess

but now
heds a loose cannon

lost in translation
baby he asked 4 too much
his love was a masterpiceec
till he tore it all up

ok yea enjoy my singing
gimme a spoiler

bey
Elim9 chapter 21 . 2/8
RIP Chandler. You did a wonderful job with him, Bobo, and he made it farther than I ever would have expected. He got some great development, and, in the end, stood up for himself in a way he never would have before the Games. Of course, it got him killed, but, in the end, something was going to. (Let's face it, the chances of me ending up with a victor twice in a row were pretty slim.) Not a nice way to die, but, last I checked, there weren't too many good ways. Rest in peace, little guy.

Who do I think will win? Well, at the moment, any of these four is a real possibility.

Who would I like to win? I think Leon would be my preference at the moment ... which probably means he's doomed. :)