Reviews for Light Up The Sky: The 30th Hunger Games
Author of Ice and Fire chapter 23 . 7/8/2015
Okay, so I know I promised you a review AGES ago, but I kept forgetting to type one up. Sorry. I'm going to apologise again as well, because this review is going to be much shorter and crappier than you deserve because it's super late, but I need to get this out, or I never will.

I really should have reviewed chapter by chapter as I read this, because I'm sure I'm going to leave out a whole bunch of comments I had, but I never wanted to stop reading long enough to write a review, which I think speaks for your SYOT's quality in itself. Seriously, I can't find the words to express how good this was. Your writing was fantastic, the characters were fantastic, the arena was fantastic - everything was fantastic. It was just the kind of SYOT I've been looking for.

The last chapter is the freshest thing in my mind, so I'm going to talk about that for a sec. I can count on one hand the number of times I've cried at a fanfic, and one of those times is thanks to this story. Sullivan's letter, his list, Krynne going to get a dog - I'm a sucker for bittersweet endings, especially in SYOTs where stories usually end with doom and gloom. So yeah, this was just the icing on the cake, and really proved how wonderful a choice Krynne was for a victor. It was perfection. This whole story was perfection. Thanks for the great read!
jacob1106 chapter 23 . 5/1/2015
this is such a bittersweet, but fitting, ending for her story. I love that she keeps going back to all the past tributes especially Sullivan. It makes sense now how her story would be the best as victor and I love it. I admit I got a little watery eyed there at the end but seriously, excellent job
Aspect of One chapter 23 . 4/28/2015
Favourite tribute: Ceira or Evangeline. I can't choose. Not including Xander of course.

Pleased or nah: Pleased. I like Krynne and the development she took throughout the games.

My saltines crackers I have on you is just personal.
LokiThisIsMadness chapter 23 . 4/27/2015
lol, bo, great story ;/
Laela was my favorite, obviously. rip bby girl you'll be missed ;0
Krynne was a good Victor, I liked her.

rip laela galis 2014/2015 you will be missed bby

Just to get you to 200 reviews! ;D
bye
li'l fat necrosis chapter 22 . 4/26/2015
I just realized that i never reviewed
Sorry kevin
Yes i am pleased with the victor
Overall would be kyung bc he has and will always be my favourite, maybe porter
tbh the current victor would probably be my victor too, maybe pomme the little bug
seriosuly thogh, you did great bobo ;*** proud
Tear That Cherry Out chapter 23 . 4/26/2015
luved aldora's epilogue! great way to end this story!

uhh my fav was aldora
im really happy with her being victor thx bebz!

i miss luella
i miss caprice too
MoonlightSunlightEclipse chapter 22 . 2/23/2015
Wooot! I knew it would be her, I just knew it! Go, Krynne! You're a Victor!(Yes, I stole from Twitches. Do not judge.)
jacob1106 chapter 22 . 2/17/2015
dang Leon xD
I am shocked he got this far so thank you very much it was a pleasant surprise, I always thought it would have been Keighly in his place to be honest.
I'm very pleased with Krynne (despite not knowing how to pronounce her name...) from the start she was special.
Chaos In Her Wake chapter 22 . 2/16/2015
WERDSR IM SPEECHLESS
YOU TOLD US YOU HAD WRITTEN HER DEATH SCENE
YOU ABSOLUTE BASTARD
I AM IN SHOCK

what a good fight scene though. I iwsh the emotional side had come through even more, but I was so hyped up that I was ok with the action focus? yes. ok.
rip Naomi
rip leon I thought you were gonna win?
rip xander

im proud of my predictions I said Xander and Naomi would make it to the finale but lose and I was right haha!

I cant even THINK STRAIGHT WERDF I DID NOT EXPECT
YOU STRAIGHT UP LIED TO US LIKE WE DIDNT EVEN ASK AND U WERE LIKE 'I WROTE KRYNNE'S DEATH SCENE' AND WE WERE UPSET
YOU SET US UP I HATE YOU

NO I AM NOT PLEASED WITH THE VICTOR I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU BROKE THAT TRUST
yes lmao i'm so happy thank you kevvy I honestly didn't expect this?

My favorite tribute was Keighly. Remember? The one you gave the absolute most brutal death? Lol?

I would have had Ceira or Keighly as Victor, honestly. Maybe Sully. Idk.

what a good fight scene I can't get over this JESUS BOBO

just realized I still hadn't send this whoops ok late to the party haha ahppy writing
nevergone4ever chapter 22 . 2/15/2015
EXCUSE YOU HOIVFFHEIOV

I WANTED NAOMI

But eh I like KRYNNE she was my second choice ;););)

anyhooooooooooo

yea I'm pleased
Trojan

Favorite overall tribute... Hot dang Pomme of 11. Her or Ceira. They were baes for daes and DONT FORGET NAOMI WHOS MY ACTUAL OVERALL FAVE, ILY NAMIIIII

who would I have had as victor
Hm

Ic
Can't BELEUCE this is OVER

GRBOU

PLS WRITE A SEUWL
I HOPE I GET ACPCETPED :):)

byeeeeeeeeee *sobs*

aldora;/ ceira;/ krynne:)
aldora;/ ceira;/ krynne:)

YDBEHJN IM SO HAPPY IDC
HopeandFaith chapter 21 . 2/13/2015
OMG this was great! Krynne should win!
jacob1106 chapter 21 . 2/9/2015
oh zombies? delightful. whatever it is, it's freaking creepy.

not too sad to see Chandler go, I liked his arch though very fun to read
but I have to admit I didn't see Krynne going crazy like she did, a silent crazy but still crazy. especially after she was talking about how he looked like a kid still. I really expected Adrian to make it farther, but killed in his sleep is a nice way to go all considered.

like to win - Leon

think will win - Krynne
li'l fat necrosis chapter 21 . 2/9/2015
;-; no chandler my bby
Who do you want to win
Krynne maybe leon
If naomi wins i wil never review again and i will cry
Maybe xander
nevergone4ever chapter 21 . 2/8/2015
i want naomi to win duh obvi

i think... i think...

;_;

leon

bc xander? no
naomi? no sorry bbyg too manipulative ;.;
krynny is cray ;.; bbyeeeee

AND LEONS REALTIVELY NORMAL ok

i used ot like him i guess

but now
heds a loose cannon

lost in translation
baby he asked 4 too much
his love was a masterpiceec
till he tore it all up