Reviews for Reversed Personalities
Anonym chapter 6 . 12/22/2019
Will you contuntinue this, if you will i love this.
TMNT chapter 6 . 9/16/2018
U GOTTA MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER T_T
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2018
PLZ MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER
Guest chapter 6 . 2/4/2017
Good job on story. Probably change it to a serious 1st degree or mild second degree burn. Third degree would burn to the bone. Only thing I'm not sold on is Casey beating Mikey, since Mikey would b able to focus with Raph's personality. Mikey should be a dangerous beast with his natural skill(as splinter said), Raph's anger, him no longer being an defensive ninja, and him actually training n actually trying in training. Casey should have went down. DOWN DOWN DOWN N TWO SECOND. Love cutie Raph
grungekitty chapter 3 . 5/30/2016
Third degree is when the burns go down to the bone.

First degree is irritation of the skin on any level. Second is permanent damage to the skin. Third is when the burns have gone deep enough to burn bone.

I think Third degree is a little extreme. How much grease was in that pan? I would think it was drip off of his arm before it had time to do THAT much damage.
goldenspecter chapter 6 . 1/1/2015
OMG, I love this!
Lambo Ahoushi chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
I love this and I like cute Raph and angry Mikey XD

Don't worry about the fight scene. I think you did a great job!

Cannot wait to read what happens next
Guest chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
This is really awesome. Heh. Earth-fart. That is so silly, Mik-...er... Raph. Hope they'll be back to normal. Please update the next chapter. I really love this. :) I wonder what is the kraang's plan.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
It's quite hard to visualize mikey is fighting casey instead of Raph but I pretty did it but still quite confusing. I love it. It is so funny, cute, and epic. Thanks for updating. :)
Bite-Me-Batty chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
Awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
I love it how Mikey warned Raph that he'll dunk the pizza in the acid. I wonder why the kraang wants to capture Casey. Great job. You did great. :)
Shades Shadow chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Mystery mystery mystery mystery! Thank you Sherlock! Sherlock: No problem! Me: Thanks, Shades Sahdow
Bite-Me-Batty chapter 5 . 5/30/2014