Reviews for Fear, Love, and Curses
RedFoxASW38 chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
Well, finally after a long time of searching I finally found this story! I've read it and loved it since I haven't joined FFN and it has only reached the 5th chapter, and I've followed it till the end, but somehow I forgot its name. But now that I've found this amazing story again and I can't tell how great I felt reading this again. This is the fourth fic I've ever read in FFN, and one of the greatest stories I've ever read.
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
Oh... my, that was gorgeous! I love the care you took in developing not only Elsa (who was my favorite Frozen character) and her absolutely heart-melting Gerold, but everyone- right down to the guards getting a touch of it when such characters are "throwaways." Heck, you even put a little bit in for the troll princess, in a sense. Yeah, she was evil and bent on doing any and all harm she could, but I had to wonder how much of that was resentment for the humans settling on "their" land, and how much was simply in Northern Troll nature.

I'm also fascinated by the mix of elements you brought to the story, particularly the bit about the polar bear. I haven't seen that movie as yet, but reading your description really makes me want to. I'd love know what happens- such profound love and loyalty is difficult to find and even harder to create without getting stupid and cheesy. Any idea who plays in it?
MND chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
Wonderful story. Really wonderful. Loved the "battle scene"

Is a sequel too much to ask? *_*
My Lord Doctor6735 chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
Pretty good so far. :) Can't wait for more. See ya soon. GERONIMOOOOOOOO !
Conejo-sama chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
I could just imagine Elsa hugging polar bear Gerold like he was a giant teddy bear. I absolutely love this story! Can't wait for more!
Conejo-sama chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
I did not see that coming at all. MIND BLOWN. I don't know how you came up with that, but it's so creative. I seriously believed Gerold was sick up to this point of the story! Really, this is a fantastic story!
MND chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
:O Surely didn't see that coming. So now he is like... an animal with human thoughts? Like Beats? Can't wait for the next chapter.
My Lord Doctor6735 chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Awesome. Keep going. :) ALLONS-Y !
Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Fantastic!
My Lord Doctor6735 chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Awesome. :) Can't wait for more. I wonder how this'll affect their relationship. :) See ya soon. GERONIMOOOOOOOO !
My Lord Doctor6735 chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Great chapter. Can't wait for more. By the way, you keep misspelling Anna's name. It's Anna, not Ana. Don't know if you don't know this or if it's a personal preference. :) See ya later. :) GERONIMOOOOOOOO !
CharlitFlair chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
I loved it! I really can't wait to see more of Gerold. Great update!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Oh I love this story... really.
Conejo-sama chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
That was unexpected. I can't wait for more!
Conejo-sama chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
I loved/hated this chapter. It was so romantic, and then things took a turn for the worst! I hope things get better soon!