Reviews for Hero Rising
Chaos-PSD chapter 51 . 5/22/2017
Loved this chapter, Wolf! The moments with Red Hood, Fury's Outlaws, and the tense ending between Jaime and Grifter.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
snake1980 chapter 51 . 5/22/2017
nice job on the new chap and what a twist at the end. cant wait to see what happens in the next one
JP-Ryder chapter 51 . 5/22/2017
Nice chapter, can't wait to see how Naruto can get Megan out of this funk.
Sniperbeattie chapter 51 . 5/22/2017
Keep writing
spanky1988.aw chapter 50 . 5/16/2017
Can't wait for chapter51!
Sniperbeattie chapter 50 . 5/16/2017
The new chapters are amazing keep writing
Chaos-PSD chapter 50 . 5/15/2017
Great chapter, Wolf! I liked the opening, the Knight during the flashback, and Tuppence's moments.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Chaos-PSD chapter 49 . 5/15/2017
Good chapter, Wolf. The both the start and the flashback were great!
Chaos-PSD chapter 48 . 5/15/2017
Great chapter, Wolf!
snake1980 chapter 48 . 5/15/2017
great job on the new chap cant wait to see what the girls will do to naruto when they find out that he tricked them all thinking spoiler was dead. guess I better read the next chap
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 50 . 5/15/2017
I look forward to the next chapter.
JP-Ryder chapter 50 . 5/15/2017
Nice updates on the chapters. Is Knight that one from the Justice League chapter that was hopping on one dimension in your stories?
KuronoDono12 chapter 50 . 5/15/2017
Really good triple update. Glad to see Ivy survived Arkham Knight as I really didnt like her fate in the game. I am REALLY curious as to who the Knight is though given her skills and how she said she was "Prepping" Naruto for something. Looking forward to reading more and whatever you decide to publish next.
Sniperbeattie chapter 47 . 5/1/2017
Write more this is really good
KM Donovan chapter 39 . 4/23/2017
you got the name wrong, the "Collector" is a small time crook that commonly butts head with batman and his team. the villain you were going for is called "The Preserver" i know not a big difference, but in DC names mean a lot. anyways, beyond that MINOR issue, i am enjoying this fic immensely.
691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »