Reviews for Hero Rising
blasterdog chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
Great chapter man, big man naruto layin down the law. I respect it. I say you go with the her being nice to starfire story. The whole hateful family thing is overdone
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
great chapter as always.
...are you going to have the canon relationship between Mallah and the Brain?
even if its only to squick out the team?

anyway, keep up the good work as always
Anime hotty lover.18 chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
...star is going to be with Roy...oh my gosh XD
Jebest4781 chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
this was fun and will get interesting on what else is to come
omally-dood chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Dude the whole clan revival act may work when he is in naruto world but in DC (and manny others to all the other authors out there) world they would be all well u ain't home no more so f u buddy
Also if he just talked them into it u could have Wally be all teach me O master
Guest chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
He did though, cheated on her several times. Ollie's about as bad as Tony Stark when it comes to sleeping around with woman.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
There is actually a comic story line where they break up because he cheats on her.
Culaio chapter 15 . 11/18/2014
Interesting chapter but I must say that its disappointing that Barbara isn't in the harem, teasing us like that only makes readers want more to see her be in the harem.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
You just had to completely ruin the story (for me) by being completely lazy and doing the "...in his village" which is bullshit. ANYTHING would've been good, but you had to pick that.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/14/2014
Good chapter.
cools325 chapter 15 . 11/16/2014
so why doesn't Naruto fight more like a shinobi again? U know running on water instead of swimming stuff like that.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 15 . 11/15/2014
Loving this:)
blasterdog chapter 15 . 11/14/2014
Nice chapter
Chaos-PSD chapter 15 . 11/14/2014
Good chapter, loved the opening scene and flashback, and I like Stephanie's small, but descriptive backstory, by the way will she become Batgirl after the time skip?

Also, about the introduction of Wolf in the next chapter/episode, I think Donna should be the one to adopt him, not only to give both clones companions, you know Conner/Sphere Donna/Wolf, but to also put in a scene with her asking Naruto if she can keep him, that'd be hilarious.
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 15 . 11/14/2014