Reviews for Hero Rising
Jebest4781 chapter 15 . 11/14/2014
well this was good and turned out well
agnar chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Hopefully your action/battle/scene descriptions improved as you went. A few times you'd use 'he' but leave it unclear which he was speaking, since you'd just mentioned multiple males. And you'd do things like, describe the junior leaguers passing out, then they'd be awake, without any actual 'wake up' part, they were just suddenly speaking again.

Though my main annoyance, honestly, is the near constant descriptions of characters costumes and appearance first, then saying their names, when if you just said their names first, we would *all* know what they look like.

Naruto's costume, Artemis' costume, Donna, any OC's or costume changes from canon, those can be decribed, though only once I hope.

But anyone reading this that *doesn't* know exactly what all these DC characters look like? Well then they can look it the fuck up on Google images, rather than you using about half the chapter describing them all in detail.

And we really don't need to know what everyone is wearing in *every* scene. If it's a date and Naruto is stunned by the outfit, fine, describe it. But describing everyone's civvy outfits each time they enter a room/scene is not needed and is just annoying.

I'm here for the plotline, not for a fashion show.
blasterdog chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
Great fic man
Chaos-PSD chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
I'm liking the way you're incorporating DC Animated movies into your chapters Lone Wolf. I look forward to your next update. Hopefully we'll eventually see Killer Frost hook up with Naruto and join either the League or the Team.

Also, hope you'll add Harley Quinn to the harem, may help give a backstory to how or why he was able to calm her down.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
I like it
Alex2909 chapter 14 . 10/1/2014
like the flashback meeting with killer frost
Jebest4781 chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
it was a good chapter here man and it went well for first animated movie adaptation. will be fun on the next one
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
Ok
pitbull4567 chapter 14 . 9/29/2014
good chapter
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 14 . 9/29/2014
AMAZING chapter as always
keep up the good work
HaywireEagle chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Well, to be honest it feels kind of medicore to me. Between the harem choices, and everything else in the story. I have to say that I am not all that impressed.
Culaio chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Great chapter I really enjoyed reading it :). The oart with Donna and frost and "too much information" was really funny XD. I also really liked the part where Miss martian saved superboy and wondergirl XD.

Keep up the great work :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
According to the summary, Naruto becomes leader. How? How do they make some who has absolutely zero knowledge of the universe, the world, that he's been transported, leader?

Know I remember why I can't stand 90 percent of Naruto related fics
pitbull4567 chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
Great chapter wonder if there will be a fight between Superboy and nurato when he finds out superboy and
pitbull4567 chapter 9 . 9/14/2014